Catch Us

Genya x Neutral reader (bit soft gen)
Original Universe
Pillar Training
Kinks: Maybe a bit of gagging, bit of binding
A bit cringy, not gonna lie
Suggested by: Nipple_Sucker

"Y/N...mngh.." He moaned. You were down on his knees for him, sucking him off. Genya had let you in a room at his estate and was in hope that none of the slayers would find you. You had done the same thing back at the Butterfly Estate, and hadn't gotten caught. "Y-Y/N-ah shit!" You began to grow on your pace, sucking in what you could. "Y/N hang on, I wanna try something." Genya says.

He removed your hands and gave you a kiss. "Are you cold? You're already almost undressed." He says. Your haori was slung below your shoulders as your jacket was unbuttoned. Your belt had been taken off and your pants were pulled down at the slightest. You shook his head. Genya chuckled as he placed his dick back in his mouth. He slowly thrusted back and fourth, feeling his tip touching the back of your throat. "Ah..!"
"Mnngh! M-gah!" He could feel you gag a few times, but it didn't stop him as he felt closer to his limit. "Y-Y/N..! Fuck!" He shoved his dick to the back of your throat, cumming down you. "!!"

He slid his dick out of your mouth, but a little more cum squirted onto your face. "Ha..ha..ha." You panted as you held your throat. "Hey, are you okay?" Genya asked, worried he might have hurt you. "It's okay! It doesn't hurt too much!" You say, using your finger to help get rid of the cum on your face, as you licked it off.

"Y/N, can I stick it back in you?" He asked. Your face flushed. "Like, back in my mouth?" You asked, pointing your finger to your lips as you tilted you head in confusion. "N-No, like..." He grabbed your wrists and pinned you to the floor. "Can I have sex with y-you?" Genya asked, his face growing red as he felt nervous. You blushed all the way down your neck, but you didn't want to miss this opportunity. "It's okay." You say. Instantly, Genya claimed your lips. "Mm!!" He swished his tongue through your mouth. "G-Ge-mnh!!" Genya remembered how much your was undressed and used it to his advantage, tying your arms with his belt.

He easily unbuttoned your undershirt as he played with your nipples, causing your to arch his back and moan into the kiss. "Ah!! MMNgh!!" Your body twitched more.

Genya began sending kisses down your neck, sucking in a few spots until he heard you moan differently. "Ahn!" He bit there, feeling you grab his shoulders. "Are you enjoying this?" Genya asked, feeling a bit nervous again. You nods in response, kissing him after. Genya began to leave hickeys on your chest, making sure they were dark and visible. Your lewd sounds began to arouse him more as he sucked on your nipple, causing you to squarm again. "G-Genya..!" you moaned.

He slipped off your pants in one swift movement, taking your undergarment with him. "Genya..!" You gasped. You felt his kisses begin to grow down to your stomache, reaching closer to your part. "Aah..!" You moan. Genya began to work between your thighs. "How does this feel?" He asks. "G-Good..!" You blush. Genya began to nibble down your leg, feeling you squarm more.

"A-Aah..!" He fingered you enough to spread you out, lining his cock at your entrance. "Are you ready?" He asked, holding your hand as he intertwined your fingers. "Y-Yes!" He slowly slid inside you, waiting for you to let him know when he could move. You nodded, allowing him to go. "I'll go slow at first, okay?" He says, slightly moving for start. "Mmh..!" You whine. He begins to move a bit faster, noticing you were comfortable with it. "A-Aah..!" Your moans carried louder throughout the room as you can hear grunts from him. "Mm... Y/N..! Your so tight.!"

He moves faster as you begin to feel close to releasing. "G-Genya!! I-Mmh..! Close!!" You warned, feeling him hitting your spot harder. "Just a little more.." He says, as he began to reach his too. "F-Fu-Genya!!" You moan, cumming over the both of you as he cums inside you. "Aah!!"

You pulled him into an embrace until the both of you finished, him kissing you after. "Mmnh.." He removed his belt from your arms and moved the both of you to his futon. "I love you." He cuddles, placing the blanket over the both of you. "I love you too..!"

--------------