Horny Begs

Genya x Male reader
Taisho universe

"Have you had a crush?" You asked. His face, normally pale, grew the slightest of color. A first for you to see. "I'm busy, what time do I have for that?" He asks coldly. You grumbled to yourself, calling back, "Come on, I know you better than that!" You whine. "Hm.. I didn't think we talked much," He downed. 

You hugged his side. "I really like you!" You cheered. "H-Hey, knock it off! You're going to get me all worked up again!" He blushed. "Worked up?" You questioned, noticing his hesitation. "Y-You know... that feeling... I haven't done it, yet you keep arousing me..." He facepalmed himself, probably regretting the fact that he had admitted to that. 

You rubbed his crotch gently. "How about now?" You asked. You ran him to your estate, going straight to your room with him. He was blushing more than you've ever seen him. "You're so cute," you complimented. He turned his head away in embarrassment. Using the opportunity, you bent down and kissed his neck as you laid him on the bed, rubbing his crotch again. "Tell me, do you want it?" you asked. "Yes.." He managed to get out.

"Beg me baby," You respond. "Please let me...s..suck your.." He looked away again, nervous. "Suck me," You demanded. He got on his knees as you unbuckled your belt, sliding your pants down after. "Go ahead," You encouraged. You knew this was his first time, but as soon as his lips touched you, you moaned. "Mnh... you're doing good," You commented.

He began to take in more of you with each time, bobbing his head back and forth with the help of you holding the back of him. "That's good..!" you say, feeling close to your limit. "Giyu..!" You pulled his hair, stuffing your dick to the back of his mouth. "Gmh..!" He gagged, surprised by the huge load you shot down him. "Swallow it," you demanded. He slipped your dick out of his mouth, licking the extra cum from his lips and fingers. "You really are cute," You say, bringing him back on your bed.

"Does it taste good?" You asked, him nodding in response. "Good. Laid back down and spread your legs now." You took his pants off, leaving his only clothes his uniform jacket and undershirt. "Your not bad at all," You say, playing roughly with is balls. "Nnngh..!" He moans. You traveled your finger lower, to his ass. "Ha...," He gasped when you slipped a finger inside him.

"Y-Y/N... don't.. that place..!" He warned, but you hushed him with a spank. "Shh, hunny, I know." You kissed him, slipping your tongue inside easily as he moaned. You lined your cock at his entrance, waiting for his signal to continue. "Can I?" You asked, him nodding in response.

You carefully slipped it in, feeling as he arched his back through pleasure. "Ahh..!" He moaned. You began to move, feeling as his tight hole wrapped around you. "That's right.. moan for me!! Louder hunny!" you encouraged, moving faster in him. "Fuck, you're tight..!" You grunt.

"Ahh..ngh...ahh.ah.!" You let him moan freely as he wanted. "Tell me when you're going to cum, I'm close hunny," You say. "C..cl..os..e!!" He moaned, his eyes filling with lustful tears. "Aaah..!" He moaned as he came, feeling you inside him. "Mnh...!"

"I didn't tell you to cum yet," You teased, moving inside him once more. "Ahh..!! AHh!!" he yelped out. "Fuck!!!

----

You imagine the ending for me thank you

600 words