EPILOGUE ღ

"Hi wife", Ethan greeted me, Damiano and Giorgia, as we got into my apartment. 

"Hi husband", I gave him a smirk, closing the door after we both got in. 

The house looked even better than when I left this morning. Ethan promised me to do the cleaning for once, and he did it well. 

Our- yes, our, we kept our word- apartment looks always amazing, but my husband just managed to make it even more beautiful. 

New, fresh flowers were standing on the table and it smelled like roses mixed with Ethan his parfume. 

"We just came to deliver her, and now we are leaving again", Damiano chuckled, hugging Ethan before my husband came up to me. 

"I missed you Bella, a day without you is long", I let out a laugh after he said. Overreacting, typical Ethan. 

Yes, we got married, and yes we moved in together. It all happened in one amazing year. The wedding was only two weeks ago, and next week we are going on our honeymoon to costa rica. I just can't wait. 

Three weeks after Ethan proposed, and asked me to move in, I did. When I told Damiano, he was both happy and sad. 

Happy because he loved seeing me happy, but sad because I was leaving his alone. 

That sadness didn't lasted for long, because three weeks after I had left my old house, Damiano told me Giorgia was moving into the apartment. I literally couldn't be more happy for them. Both of us, the David siblings. 

After everything we have been through, we finally found love, and we finally moved on from everything that had happened. 

Well, I'll never move on from missing my grandmother, but having an Ethan in your life really makes it a lot easier. 

"Bye Bel, I'll text you", Damiano kissed me on my forehead, and I hugged him around his waist. "Ciao", I whispered, hugging Giorgia as well. 

As soon as they had left the house, I looked down and my engagement ring and my wedding ring. Both were the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. 

"Excited for next week, my lovely wife". Chills ran over my skin, just like every other time he would call me his wife. I am his wife, but it still felt weird. His lips met the back of my head and he rubbed his hands over my arms. 

"More than you think, I just need to buy a lot of stuff, wanna come with me to the stores tomorrow", I giggled at the sigh he let out. 

He hates going to the stores when it wasn't for fun, and I knew that. "We can also have a 'yay we are going on our honeymoon in a week' lunch if you would like that", I turned around and made circles on his shoudlers with my fingers. 

His muscular body was just too pretty. 

"Yep sold", he laughed, kissing me on my cheek. "The house looks great babe, really nice", I jumped on the couch next to us, so I was able to wrap my arms around his neck from behind. 

"It was a lot of work", my husband laughed, wrapping his hands around my arm. "What shall we do, we can fuck, or we can have sex, and we also can make love", he turned around, while I started to bite on my lip. 

The smirk on his face really made my heart beat ten times faster. "We can, but wouldn't it be more fun to just wait 'til tonight, I prefer evening sex over late afternoon sex", I knew pretty well that I was disappointing him, but I didn't care. 

I'm his wife, and I'm allowed to say no. 

"Okay, than I'll just whisper in your ear what I could do to you", Ethan placed me next to him on the couch, before he wrapped his arms tightly around my neck. 

His lips almost met my ear, and his forehead leaned against my hair. "I undress you, were slowly and teasing", he started, and only the thought of it was able to make me gasp. 

"Than, I throw you on the bed, not slow, just raw and rough", while he continued, I closed my eyes and squeezed in his leg. 

"Fully naked, I crawl on top of you. And I fuck you, no making love, just raw and heavy fucking", Ethan finished, biting in my ear. I gasped out load again. 

Damn, I'm so thankful for him. I need to thank him for being there when I needed him the most. And we made mistakes, and we are fully aware of that. 

But we are old enough to move on, and let the love guide us. Ethan makes me smile when I'm not in the mood to smile. Ethan understands it if I don't feel well, or I don't wanna go to school. He calls the school and says I'm sick. 

Yep, I found a study here in Rome, perfect for me. In a few years, I'll be the best nurse Rome will ever have. 

But most important, I'm here. I'm here with Ethan, Damiano and my friends. 

"Sei molto importante per me, love you", I whispered, earning a blush back from him. 

"E sei molto importante per me, la mia bella moglie, ti amo", he whispered back, before kissing me passionately with his perfect lips. 

-

This was it, my story about the cutest drummer in the world. 

The last time I got myself back into reading again, which didn't gave me the chance to start writing again. So the story about Thomas will be released tomorrow, and that will be the last for now. I'll try to continue my imagines, but I just do not have much motivation to write more stories. I DIDN'T STOP LOVING MANESKIN, THEY ARE MY EVERYTHING. I just don't feel like writing again. 

But don't be sad, cuz tomorrow, I'll start my 35 episodes long Thomas raggi story, and believe me, it's gonna be to die for

x, me