Chapter 15

Link for photo: https://images.app.goo.gl/NZu3LnimDCkPWjQK9

**All comments and votes are highly appreciated and encouraged, it helps me write faster and it brings me a lot of joy lol **

-Story-

Gregory woke up with his sight facing the ground. It took him a moment to realize the exact position he was in but when he did, he realized he was strapped to a wooden chair inside a place he didn't know existed. His vision was blurry, but he thought it was only because he was just now waking up. What he didn't know was that he'd been knocked out by the furious Vanny that was encountering him at this very minute.

Her knife was in her hand, but it wasn't intended to kill him. Her other hand she held out to touch the poor thirteen-year-old's face. It grabbed his attention the moment she did, and he felt like screaming.

His scream was blocked, blocked by the tape around his mouth.

Vanny grinned, "Hello, Gregory."

✨POV CHANGE

Freddy checked everything around where the scene had happened, he found nothing. He didn't cry though, if anything he was determined to find Gregory.

He didn't exactly know that Monty had Bonnie but was confident he did. That confidence gave him the courage to not give up and fight for what's his.

He found many secrets within Roxy's raceway he didn't know before; Roxy kept many things Chica must've given her there. It made Freddy smile as he looked at the things, the Chica themed things...

"I remember when I did that with Bonnie." Freddy said to himself, he held up a Chica plushie that Roxy stashed away and smiled as he thought about it being a Bonnie one. Then Freddy got annoyed looking at it, "what did Bonnie see in Chica?" He glared at the toy. "Sure, she's sweet and kind, but I'm like that too..." Freddy didn't know what else to say, he recalled Bonnie telling him of his huge crush on Chica and realized that he and Bonnie didn't really leave on good terms.

He set the plushie down and continued searching.

He noticed a "restricted area" near stairs he was about to climb and realized that it was a place he didn't quite recall.

"Maybe...he's in there." Freddy thought out loud, the door was open, so it was a possibility.

He went inside, doubting everything the moment he got there. He knew this place; she took him here.

"Oh no," Freddy whispered, he thought to himself: If Gregory was in there, there would be no chance of him being alive. "Gregory!!"

This was bad. . .

So many clues were on the stairs that Freddy went down. Blood being the main one.

The blood was a dark red instead of a bright, which meant it was deoxygenated.

So maybe that was a good thing? If it was deoxygenated that meant Gregory was either not going to die or he'd been hit in a place where oxygen wasn't present. The only reason he knew that was because of his programming in case a kid got hurt while he was on stage.

He got to the bottom of the staircase and saw little blood but enough to keep following, there was a gate in front of him, it had a symbol of Monty on it, and it looked like Freddy needed him to open it.

Like he needed him, Freddy used his shoulder to barge the gate open, and it did so immediately. He walked through the gate and followed the tiny droplets of blood he saw. Another gate blocked him after he walked down a bit, and that didn't take long to open either, he used Chica's voice box for that.