chapter 1

Adriana's POV

I Know what you are all thinking how is  how did I end up coming back to my old job as a makeup artist for WWE well my best friend jey and jimmy usos told me that the company need a new makeup artist as the one before me quite. So they convinced me to come back to my old job but what they didn't tell me was that my ex boyfriend Colby Lopez aka seth rollins was on the same brand as they as they were just drafted to smack down and that's were I would be working. You are probably wondering why I am freaking out about why I don't want to see my ex boyfriend its because on our three year anniversary I found him sleeping with his now wife in our bed as I had also just found out I was pregnant with our first child and right before he even seen me walk out of our bedroom I want to my best friend jimmy and his than girlfriend  Trinity's apartment balling my eyes out as Trinity let me cry it out on her shoulders as jimmy ask me if I was okay because him or anyone that we know has never seen me cry like this  in our life's as  i told me them  what happened he said oh fuck no he miss with the Wong one he done fucked because no body make my little sis cry and break her and he get her pregnant oh he is a dead man. After jimmy calm down he told me I could  stay with and Trinity until I find my own place or until my baby was born that's what I did I stay with them until October 31st 2018 as that's when I give birth to a handsome baby boy that I named Riley Colby Lopez yes i gave my son his father last name even though I  know that I shouldn't have become some people would know who my son father was. I had some people also ask me why didn't I give my son my last I straight up told them no because my own father was also working for WWE and only few people know that I am paul heyman daughter and well my dad was working with brock at that time. We thought it was best that nobody  know that i was his daughter at that time because with me being pregnant people would have thought I was date a wrestle which i was and just happened to be seth that I was in a relationship with until he cheated and I had quit my job  working for WWE up until know were I am about to start working be the company again .

Jimmy's POV

Man me and my twin brother jey and so happy right now because our little sister aka our best friend Adriana is coming back to work as a makeup artist for WWE and we know its going to be hard for her as her ex boyfriend and baby daddy is also working the same brand as us and we are going to try our best to make sure he don't see her or our nephew Riley  because she has to binge him to work with her as me and jey or sometimes my wife Naomi will help her out and watch him but when me and jey have him.we have to make sure he don't call his grandpa paul Grandpa out loud or run up to him when he is with roman since Paul is currently working with us in the bloodline . well y'all didn't hear this from me but roman likes Adriana even though they have never meet before now I know what y'all are thinking if she dated seth her and roman should know each other nope Adriana was also somewhere else help someone when seth and roman were together doing matches or interview together as no one even know seth was in a relationship