Chapter 1

I should warn that my English is kinda rusty and I'm not a native speaker, so pardon if you see any mistakes.

Also, this fanfic might be not for all audiences, I'm just warning.

Since you probably don't know my characters, I'm gonna make a quick recap of all my OCs (they're a lot, I should warn)

Jayson, or Jay, is Leonardo and Lotus Blossom's (her name here is Hasu Hana) oldest son, and Abigail, or Abby, is their second daughter.

Red is the oldest son of Raphael and Mona Lisa (this Mona Lisa is also an OC, different from the one in the original show), Victoria, or Tori, is the second one and Raymond, or Ray, the third.

Katherine is Donatello and April's oldest daughter, Maddison, or Maddy, is the middle one and Mason is the youngest son.

Ryan is Michelangelo and Renet's oldest son, Marie Alesha, or Alice, is the middle child and Maya is the third one.

The twins, Cody and Shadow, are Casey and Venus de Milo oldest kids (Shadow is technically the oldest) and their youngest son is Max.

Zacariah, or Zack, is Karai and Shinigami's oldest son, and Hebiko is his little sister. Karai is their birth mother, Shinigami is the adoptive one.

The turtles also have a little sister named Caitlyn, nicknamed Howie, and she has a daughter named Trixie.

Kevin Junior, or KJ, and Beverly, or Bev, are some aditional OCs who also train as ninja and kunoichi.

Bryton, Ayana and Tyler belong to a friend and their parents will be revealed later.

Abby, Ray, Mason, Max, Maddy, Hebi, Tyler and Trixie will appear as a funny filler at first.

Two young boys faced eachother, weapons in hand. One had Japanese features, about 17 years old, sapphire blue eyes and short black hair, combed up. The other kid was about two years younger, with fizzy blond hair and baby blue eyes; his face almost like a kid's.

The Japanese boy had an Odachi and the blond boy a kusari-fundo.

"Get ready to feel, the kusari-fury!" exclaimed the blond boy, attacking with his weapon.

He swinged the chain attached to the spiky ball and threw it to the black haired boy, who started dodging the attacks or blocking the spiky ball with his sword. Finally the moment came and he rolled up the chain in his blade, pulled the blond boy close to him and hit him with the sword handle on the back of his neck, leaving him like dead weight.

"Nice try, Ryan," said the Japanese boy. The blond boy lifted a finger painfully.

"Not bad, Jay..."

On the other side of the large dojo, two girls were also facing eachother. One was tall and skinny, with dark ginger hair in a channel cut, her eyes the same shade, and her face was covered in small freckles, almost faded. She looked to be about 15 years old. The other girl was a mutant hybrid between turtle and lizard, and she was less than an inch shorter than Ryan. She had long wavy chestnut hair and emerald eyes. She was one year older than ginger girl.

The skinny girl had a make-shift bo staff with a retractability while the mutant girl had her shinken-do... still in their sheaths.

Ginger girl twirled her staff to look menacing, but the chestnut girl was unfazed.

"Alright, Kathy, sheath your staff and I'll make sure to be gentle,"

"Uh, you said that last time, Tori, and you were far from gentle," replied Kathy with hostility.