⋄⊶The meeting⊷⋄

•This is my first story I make.It's probably cringe as hell.Also it's not canon! Hope you enjoy!•

After a lot of years there was a new uppermoon meeting.

Akaza POV:

I was teleported in the infinity fortress. I saw the other uppermoons getting teleported by the biwa women just like I was. I started looking around to see if a someone died. I suddenly felt al hand on my shoulder"My oh my,I am so glad my best friend is still alive~It would have been such a shame if you died  ~" Goddamnit! He's still alive!

Douma POV:

When I got teleported I started looking for a pink haired demon.«There he is~». When I was close enough I put my hands on his shoulder."My oh my,I am so glad my best friend is still alive~It would have been such a shame if you died ~". Akaza hissed at me. Cute~ . He then punched my  head off, just like every time we met.

Third person POV:

Muzan has arrived and all the uppermoons started bowing at him. He was talking about his plans for finding the blue spider lily and that he will make teams of two for searching in different areas. And that's when the drama started.

Teams:

1.Gyutaro and Daki

2.Hantengu and Gyokko

3.Kokushibo and Nakime

4.Douma and Akaza

Muzan POV:

"I want all of you to work together. Especially you, Akaza and Douma."I totally didn't do the teams just for reading my children thoughts.....Who would even do that i am wondering...

Akaza POV:

«WHAT, I HAVE TO SEARCH WITH THIS DUMBASS» Everyone could see my anger except for Douma because he only got a braincell.I guess I don't have a choice.I am wondering how long i am going to suffer with this idiot...

Douma POV:

«I get to search with Akaza-dono! It will be so much fun!» I was looking at Akaza-dono with my ordinary smile. «I hope we have a lot of time to spend with each other! I can't wait to spend some time with my bestfriend! We could eat some women, play games or get to know each other better and so much more! I think Akaza-dono is so happy right now that he'll spend time with me!»

"Also the mission you will have two weeks for searching and giving me the blue spider lily."

TWO WEEKS?!

Akaza POV:

«TWO WHOLE WEEKS WITH THIS GUY?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN STAY A SECOND WITH THIS IDIOT.» There's no chance i am staying two weeks with him. Master Muzan is probably joking...Right..? I was giving death glares at the smiling demon that started hugging me from behind. And of course i kicked his head off for touching me.

Everyone is dismissed.

Still Akaza POV:

Everyone started talking about random stuff while I was still raging about being with this (headless) dumbass. He started regenerating while I was standing there. He looked at me straight in the eyes with his rainbowed ones.Pretty.WHAT?! WHY WAS I THINKING HE'S PRETTY.HE'S JUST AN UGLY,DUMB AND pretty DEMON. ARGH AGAIN! STOP IT AKAZA!

Douma POV:

Akaza-dono was looking flustered. I am wondering why,maybe thinking about me~ "So Akaza-dono in what area are we going to search?~"Akaza looked more calm now."Can't you choose it why do i have to if you are the so called uppermoon 2." I guess he's right. Hmmmm where should we search... Maybe a forest?

Btw if you guys are wondering where's Kaigaku i'll add him later on the story since Daki and Gyutaro are still alive.