⫰⫟⫱Attack ⫱⫟⫰

Hi! Sorry for posting this chater late it's just that- Actually i have no excuses. It was just my lazy ass and my brain with no inspiration. Perfect combo✨ But anyways, I suck at writing fights soo yeah- And I know that Gyokko and Hantengu died in the manga but  let's say they are still alive in this story.  Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Douma POV:

Come on Akaza-dono... Wake up. It has been three hours since master Muzan told me that we will have a meeting. If Akaza-dono won't wake up I will be killed by Muzan-sama. 

Akaza POV:

Come on, I couldn't finish a perfect dream- Wait... A dream? Was everything from now a dream? I have to wake up right now... But how? I heard that if you kill yourself in your dream you will wake up. Let's try it.

Destructive death, air type

Douma POV:

Only 30 minutes left until the meeting and Akaza-dono is still asleep but at lest he isn't sick anymore. We still have time... Wait did his fingers just move? He is awake! 

"Akaza-dono wake up!" ↣Douma

No response.

"Akaza-dono!" ↣Douma

Akaza POV:

It's a lie. I didn't wake up. Crap- I will try multiple times maybe it will work...

Destructive death, technique deployment

Douma POV:

Since i was a kid i didn't feel any emotions but why do i feel kind of... stressed? I really miss Akaza-dono voice right now but that's not the point. If he won't wake up before the meeting we will probably be in trouble. I don't get it how he is still sleeping even if he isn't sick anymore... I suddenly heard a biwa sound.

It was too late now.

No one's POV:

Douma was teleported in the pricipal place of meeting with all the other uppermoons and lower ranks. All of them were looking if someone is missing with the thought that one of them died. They all bowed down once they realised that Muzan was there. They were confused of what happend since no one was missing. Only Douma and Muzan that knew why they were here. Unfortunately, Akaza didn't wake up before the meeting and was teleported even if he was asleep.

"So Akaza still didn't woke up... I will punish you later Douma for now let's start our plan" ↣Muzan

"If you won't mind asking Muzan-sama, but why are we here?" ↣Gyokko

"The hashira sdiscovered the infinity fortress and they think that Akaza is sick." ↣Muzan

" So he's not?" ↣Random lower rank demon

"He is simply asleep for the moment" ↣Muzan

"Now the plan is that you all will be in different places inSide the infinity fortress. If any of you got to meet a slayer, kill them immediately." ↣Muzan

"Understood Muzan-sama" ↣Demons

"Nakime" ↣Muzan

Douma POV:

I heard the biwa sound again. I got in a large room loking like the eternal paradise. I smell a women scent. They aren't slayers but still. Time for a snack~

3rd person POV:

They were all in their positions ready to fight. Nakime's biwa could be heard in the whole infinity fortress.