Introduction

Hey guys!

I just wanted to thank you all for choosing to read this story. This is my first story I've ever written. If you guys have any feedback feel free to. I ask that you all remain kind and remember that this is a book that I put everything into and made for people to enjoy. Criticism is always welcome and it can be very beneficial but please do it kindly. With all that being said I hope you all enjoy Florence. Have an amazing time reading.

Description

Florence Graham is sweet, innocent, and bubbly. Although she has such a sweet soul, she's keeping a dark secret.

Francisco De Santis is cruel, merciless, and mysterious. All his life he's felt like he's missing something.

She needs help. But he needs her.

Warnings
*Please read before continuing*
Abuse (Verbal and Physical)
Violence
Sexual Scenes
Mature Language

Disclaimer
**All Rights Reserved**
No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. I do not want my story to be rewritten, copied, or published on another site/account. Please understand that this is my book and I will not tolerate the plagiarism of it. If you see this book anywhere else please comment where.

Any language other than English has come directly from google translate. Translations will be included when a character speaks anything besides English.

All photos have been found on Pinterest and do not belong to me.

Questions are always welcome. I will do my best to answer all questions as long as the question does not spoil the story.

Character Aesthetics/Descriptions

Florence Graham - 18 years old - Sweet and Innocent- 5'2 - Red hair and green eyes

Florence Graham
- 18 years old
- Sweet and Innocent
- 5'2
- Red hair and green eyes

Francisco De Santis - 24 years old - Dangerous and Cruel - 6'3- Balck hair and grey eyes

Francisco De Santis
- 24 years old
- Dangerous and Cruel
- 6'3
- Balck hair and grey eyes

Started 4.19.2022