Chapter 45 - Florence's POV

Periods are so flipping dumb. They ruin everything and it's absolutely horrible.

I'm currently on day four of this monstrosity and I'm very ready for it to be over.

My whole body hurts all day everyday. I can't have any naughty time and I've been kinda mean to Francisco.

I feel a burning in the back of my eyes when I think about how mean I've been to Francisco. He does so much for me and loves me so much and I was mean for no reason.

Tears begin to fall as I remember how I was so short with my responses the past few days.

What if he thinks I hate him? What if he hates me now?

He doesn't think that

OH MY GUMBALLS WHAT IF HE WANTS TO LEAVE ME NOW?

The thoughts in my head only make me cry harder. I feel myself begin to panic at the thought of him leaving or hating me.

I stumble out of our bed and make my way to his office still sobbing hysterically. I open his door to see him sitting at his desk working on some paperwork.

He looks up and freezes once he sees my state. He quickly stands up and begins walking to me. I run into his arms needing to feel connected to him. He catches me and rubs my back up and down while walking us back to his desk.

I feel him sit down and try to pull me away but that only makes me cry harder and bury my face into his neck.

"Baby what happened? Why are you crying?" he ask me softly still rubbing my back.

"I-I've b-been s-so me-mean t-to y-you th-these p-past fo-four d-days. Pl-please d-don't h-hate m-me. D-Don't l-leave m-me pl-please d-don't. I-I-I'll b-be b-better I p-p-promise" I sob into his neck holding onto him for dear life.

"Baby what are you talking about? You haven't been mean at all. I could never hate you or leave you. Non pensarci mai più amore mio (don't ever think that again my love)" he tells me gently but confusion and sternness lace his voice.

"I-I w-was m-mean! I-I w-was s-short du-during o-our t-talks a-and w-we d-didn't s-spend a-as m-much t-time t-together. I-I'm s-sorry luvbug I-I'm s-so s-sorry" I tell him sincerely hoping he forgives me.

"Baby please listen to me. You don't have anything to be sorry for because you didn't do anything wrong. You don't feel well baby so it's okay if you just want to lay in bed instead of coming with me everywhere. You weren't mean or short in our conversations either. You're far from mean baby. Did something happen to make you feel like this honey?" he tells me and asks me softly.

"N-No, I-I j-just f-feel w-weird. M-My e-emotions a-are ev-everywhere a-and w-we h-haven't d-done anything in a f-few d-days" I tell him quietly starting to relax a little.

"Baby that's understandable. You haven't experienced this after everything that's happened and it's just generally not a fun time. We can always go out or do things around the house if you feel up to it" he says calmly. I shake my head knowing he didn't understand.

"N-Not that k-kind of s-stuff. We h-haven't d-done stuff in a few d-days" I tell him putting emphasis on stuff.

He looks confused for a monument before realization crosses his face.

"You mean we haven't had sex in a few days?" he questions looking at me for confirmation. I blush and nod my head.

"Baby I'm not mad or upset or hurt that we aren't having sex right now. Trust me I love having sex with you and I would do it all day everyday if I could but not if you don't feel good. I don't ever want you to think that I'd hate you or leave you simply because you don't want to have sex. You always are going to have a choice and I'll never take that away from you. So if you don't want to never ever feel like you have to. Don't feel like there will be consequences if you don't want to have sex because there won't be any. But the minute you want to have sex baby all you have to do is ask. I'd have sex with you any where, any time, and any day but only if you are up for it" he tells me gently and calmly.

His words make me feel so much better. When I was with my father he drilled it into my mind that my body was meant for a man's pleasure and if you didn't give it to them someone else would. Of course I never thought Francisco was like that but with my emotions being heightened I couldn't help but get a little nervous.

"Thank you" I tell him pulling away to give him a small kiss. Once we pull away he continues talking.

"Baby why did you think that I would hate you or leave you because we're not having sex? It's only been four days. Don't get me wrong four days of wishing I could take you but I understand that you're not exactly in the mood right now" he asks me while playing with my hair.

"Well d-during t-those si-six d-day h-he k-kept t-telling m-me m-my bo-body i-is m-meant f-for a-a ma-mans p-pleasure a-and I-I'd k-know t-that s-soon e-enough. H-H-He k-kept sa-saying I-I h-have t-to g-give t-them w-what t-they w-want o-or th-they'll g-go som-somewhere e-else. I-I d-don't k-know w-who h-h-he w-was t-talking a-about t-though. S-So n-now t-that my emo-emotions are all o-over I co-couldn't h-help b-but g-get a li-little sc-scared y-you wo-would re-resent me or g-go some-somewhere e-else" I tell him quietly kind of ashamed of myself for letting my fathers words effect me this much.

"Baby listen to me that fucker was wrong so so so wrong. Your body is yours. It's yours to chose what to do with. Your body is not for a man's pleasure. So don't ever feel like you have to have sex with me because I would never resent you or cheat on you. Real men don't think like that baby" he tells me sternly.

I nod my head fully believing everything he's telling me. I hug him even tighter and place a small kiss on his chest. He holds me tightly shielding me from the outside world. We stay like that for a long time with me holding onto him tightly and him stroking my hair and back. I feel my eyes being to shut and finally fall asleep in the comfort of the man I love.