Chapter 3 (Short Chapter)

Xander and Zach have stayed up all night. Zachery fell asleep however after they were done with what they did. Xander got out of bed, and went to the kitchen to see if Bradley was awake, and see if Xanders meds were still in his bag. Which they were. He grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge, grabbed some Tylenol, and took all his meds together. A few minutes later, Bradley woke up, and walked into the kitchen. Xander didn't really feel that hungry.

Xander: ma, im at bradleys house

Momma: Yes, he told me. Te quiero cariño (love you sweetheart)

Xander: yo también te amo (i love you too)

About 10 minutes after Xander texted his mom, Zachery woke up. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go home." Xander said somewhat quietly. "Oh, okay." Said Zachery. Xander quickly got his shoes on, and ran home. He felt bad for leaving Joseph's house, and making everyone drive two hours
to get to Zachery's apartment.
While he was walking home, he started to go through Zachery's Instagram. One of his recent
posts shows him and this one girl. She was tagged. Her name is Olivia. "Olivia.. who is that?" Xander quietly said to himself. He couldn't wrap his head on who she was. She had her address linked in one of her posts. "What if - no. That would be messed up if I did that." Xander thought to himself. He was thinking about going to her house. See a little more of who she was.
Xander starts to feel manic. He got happy and excited out of nowhere. Just, a sudden burst of happy energy. He started jogging, dancing around the sidewalk, and he was just feeling himself. He put on "Your Love (Déjà Vu)" by Glass Animals on his headphones, and started singing loud. "Too far from over you, beams from your m2 are blowing through my room~.." He was getting stared at a lot. A few minutes later, a police car flashes its lights to get Xander's attention, and he stooped dead in his tracks. "Are you alright, sir?" Asked the officer. "Yeah, i'm just feeling good, officer!" Xander wasn't scared. In fact, he was happy. The officer got back in his car, and drove away. Xander had an oxycodone in a small plastic baggy in his pocket, and decided to take it. Within 15 minutes of it being in his system, he fell asleep on a bench near a convenience store. When he woke up, it was about 8:30 at night.

Zachery: can we talk?

Zachery: hello?

Xander ignored the texts, and wandered around town instead. "I see it in your eyes, will you tell me how you lost her?" Xander sang. Elyotto was a big support for him. One of his favorite artists.
He really needed water, so he went to his local park, and drank from the water fountain. Xander decides to go to Olivia's house.

When Xander got there, he looked through all the windows since she lived in a one story house. When he saw the room that matched the background of her one Instagram post, he opened the window, saw if anyone was there, and broke in. When he broke in, he heard Zachery. When they started walking back into Olivia's room, he quickly got in the closet, and put his phone on silent. "Yes, we should do that. I agree." Olivia said; her voice fading in. He peeked out the closet, and saw them cuddling in her bed. Xander started to tear up. He tried texting Elianna, but she blocked him on everything.
Xander was stuck in the closet all night. Did Zach really mean everything he did to me?.. Xander thought. Olivia had an actual job. Xander believed she was a Door Dasher. When her and Zach wern't there, he snuck out, and got food and drink the next day. After he got food, he ran home. "Goddammit, I really am fucked up in the head." Xander said to himself walking out the door. He texted his mom, and explained to her that "he was with Elianna." He obviously lied. Afterwards, he went to the mall, and just hung out there.
Xander went to a book store, and looked at their manga. He had like, ten bucks, so he got a book.
When he got to the counter, all he could do was stare at the girl checking out his book. "Can I help you?" She said. "S-Sorry." Xander stuttered. The girl looked like Olivia. Oh shit, she works at a book store too? Xander thought to himself.
Xander felt guilty. "$7.59." Olivia said. Xander handed her the $10, and told her to keep the change, and quickly walked off.