Chapter 4 (Short Chapter)

After Xander ran out with his book. he started to have a panic attack. He ran home. As much as he didn't wanna be home, he had to.  Aria was on the front porch waiting for Xander. "Xander, I swear to god. What the hell is wrong with you?" She said loudly. "You slept with Zachery!?" She yelled at him. "W-Who told you?" Stuttered Xander. "Bradley found out and told me. I also heard you broke into Olivia Santro's home? Who the hell is that? Bradley saw it on your location, and told Zachery." What the actual hell? Xander thought. "Why would you do this?" Xander stayed quiet. "You're out. Like, moving out. You're eighteen." Explained Aria. “And you're nineteen!" Yelled Xander. "Out. Now."  Xander stomped into the house, grabbed his important things, and put it all in a black backpack. His cash, drugs, phone charger, graffiti markers, and a sketchbook. Xander left out his window. He didn’t even say bye to Aria. “Fucking prick.” Said Xander under his breath. Xander messaged his friend and asked him if he could meet up at the gas station. He walked to the gas station to meet up with them and spent half of the money he had on some percocets. He went to the city and walked into a dark alleyway to start using some of the paint he had to graffiti. The rough red brick was hard on his paint markers, but he didn’t care. He wrote “Teen Spirit” on the wall he chose. Xander started to laugh like a maniac and took a perc. He took off his hoodie and rolled it up to make a little makeshift pillow. He decided to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the subway so he can find an outlet for his phone, and get out of town. He wanted to go far. Start a new life. He wanted an apartment, and maybe a girlfriend or someone that he won't end up cheating on, or they won't end up cheating on him. He got high off that Percocet and quickly fell asleep. When he woke up a few hours later, he was loopy, and still very tired. The subway station wasn’t too terribly far, so he figured he could make it. The beautiful sherbert colors of the sky made him feel more woozy and tired.
After about a 10-minute walk, the first thing he did was go to the restroom. When he was finished, then he went to a stall and graffitied his name in pink paint marker along with all the other colors, and different types of paint markers people have used in the past. He also wrote “Teen Spirit” as he did in the alleyway. When he walked out of the stall, he saw someone familiar. “Zachery?” Asked Xander. The guy turned around, and it turns out, it was Zach. Zachery looked angry and wasted, and his speech was slurred. “What the fuck happened to you?” Xander asked, then ran up to Zach for a hug. Between Xander being really short, and Zachery being really tall, Xander’s head laid against his chest. They stood there for a good two minutes. Zachery explained the best he could and said he was leaving the city. Xander also explained how he was too. 
After they were done talking for a little bit, they decided to get on a Subway and head out of the city together. Zachery wasn’t as loopy as he used to be, and they were able to have an actual conversation. 
While Xander and Zachery were talking to each other, there was this kid. He was about 14, and he was homeless and was able to start a conversation with Xander and Zachery. His name is Rowan. He ran away from his parents when he was twelve and has been living on the streets of New York City ever since. Rowan asked if he could come with Zachery and Xander when they got off the subway. They agreed. 
They walked around town for a little while. 
After walking around town for a while, Xander and Zachery put their money together, and were able to get a two-bed hotel room for the three of them. Rowan was able to get his own bed, but either Zachery and Xander slept in the same bed, or one of them slept on the floor. So after a long conversation, Zachery and Xander decided that Zachery was gonna sleep on the floor. They had just enough money left to buy them all some food for them to share that night.