Ch 3

in ch 2 its a pic of Esma's tattoos but this is how I pictured her
Explicit scene.

Esma's Pov
" who?" I ask him as I enter my house frustrated.
" Listen send me your new address and I'll come over and show you the video footage"
I send him my address and he hangs up and 10 minutes later he's at my door.
" Who.The.Hell.Tried.To.shoot.me" I say as he comes into my house.
He doesn't answer my question but instead he goes over to the Dining room table and puts his laptop down and goes to the footage.
It was A woman with a Man, They watched Cole and I walk out of the underground.
Then the woman loaded her gun and aimed right for my car window. Leaving a warning.
Cole then showed me footage of Adenzia and those same people following her. Around campus,Around the Mall,and to the bakery she went to. But they were disguised.
We couldn't see their faces but they were following Adenzia,And me.
I was just careful so they wouldn't see me.
" Who are they?" I ask Cole not taking my eyes off of the screen.
" I dunno. They made sure I can't find them or even trace them"
For the next hour we've been trying to figure this shot oit but no luck.
Cole said he'll message Lorenzo about this.
" When's the next shipment or ambush?" I ask him.
" Uh, next week why?" Cole asks.
" Because I'm thinking about going," I say.
" A-are you sure?"
I gave him a dumbfounded look " Why wouldt I be sure? Because My fiance died on the day of the shipment, that was also my birthday?"
Cole claps his hands together " Well I'm VERY uncomfortable with the tension of the studio today"
Bro-He's been on tiktok wayyy too much.
He just stares at me and leaves.
" The fuck?' I say as he closes the door.
Then he comes back in with a tiny green gift bag " Here because I know the ancient Kitty hasn't been touched in about 7 months"
Then he leaves again.
I look in the bag.
COLE DE LUCA!!!!! He got me a vibrator.
I laugh. I love Cole but I also hate him.
I look inside the bag again and It has a little note.
Just pretend it's Ryder, Maybe you'll stop acting like a bitch and act Nice like you did when we first met-Cole
That mother fucker. Have I been acting Like a bitch?
Yes. I sigh and roll my eyes.
I don't even know how to use one. Should I use it? Maybe.
Okay I will-
I go take a shower and put on some of Ryder's clothes.
So how do I use one? Eh, let's call Adenzia.
I called her.
" Hello? Marco stop" She laughs. I'm glad she's laughing.
" hey I got a question, H-How do you use a vibrator?" I ask, closing my eyes.
" W-what?" Adenzia asks in shock.
" I know you used to use one and Cole just bought me one so how do I use it?"
She stays silent for a minute " Okay...You turn it on and just put it where you want it. It has a button on it right?"
" yeah"
" BadaBing badaboom. There ya go,Now I got to go I have to go fuck my boyfreind"
She hangs up.
Okay, Is this weird? No,Lots of women use it.
I lay down on the bed and turn on the vibrator. Holy shit this feels strong.
I take a deep breath, I know I'm not innocent but I just never used a vibrator, I always had Ryder when I needed him to just have sex with me.
I think of anything that will get me turned on. Thank god for the yacht scene in 365.
Now I'm wet and horny, I put the vibrator between my legs and in my wet core.
My body jerks up. Oh fuck,This feels so good. I shut my eyes.
God this is so strong-dude I was missing out.
I grab the pillow next to me and grip it and I moan loudly.
I can't stop moaning and to be honest it's pathetic that I'm already close.
I imagine Ryder on top of me and I imagine he's kissing up my body and fucking me.
That just gets me even wetter.
"RYDER OH FUCK" I scream as I finish.
My eyes flutter open and I feel disappointed he's not here but I feel more relaxed because I came.
Thank you Cole DeLuca for giving me this gift.
I cleaned up and I went to bed.
The next morning
I woke up and trained. Took a shower and skipped breakfast. I couldn't stomach anything But now I'm headed to Lorenzo's office.
I have to tell him about the two people stalking Adenzia and I.
" Esma Honey,How are you?" He asks, pulling me into a hug.
Lorenzo Petrova ,the father of Adenzia Petrova,Selena Petrova,Alessandro Petrova and soon to be the father of Leonardo Petrova.
Yep you heard me Sophia and Lorenzo are having another kid.
She's about 4 months pregnant.
Lorenzo is like the father I've never had.
"Hey,Uh we have to discuss some things"
He looks at me concerned "Is everything okay?"
I pointed to a chair and I sat down and then he sat down.
"So two nights ago I got home from a Job and I wanted to get out some anger and tension so I went to the underground. While I was there I ran into Cole and we talked. After I decided not to fight, I offered Cole a ride. When Cole went into my car Someone shot at the window right beside me.-"
"WHAT? I SWEAR TO GOD IT WAS A LION MEMBER WASN'T IT?" Lorenzo screams pissed off.
I just stay calm,I know he has a short temper and he's protective of family.
" As I was saying before, you rudely interrupted me. After that Cole and I looked around and nobody was there. The next day Coke showed me footage of the people who shot at me. They missed on purpose and it was a female and a male. We unfortunately don't know who they are."
Lorenzo sighs .
"That's not even the rest." I told him.
He looks at me like he's going to flip his shit any minute. He doesn't say anything though he's letting me continue.
I threw some pictures that Cole sent to me on the table.
"They've been following Adenzia and I around for what it seems like for months. This picture right here" I point to a picture of Adenzia and I 8 months ago " was 8 months ago,Before Ryder died. But it was only a Woman." I point to another one. " This one was taken 3 months ago when Adenzia was shopping for Thanksgiving."
I say.
"What the fuck!?" Lorenzo exclaimed.
I get up and go to the mini bar he had set up and I pour myself a glass of whiskey and I put ice in it.
I decided to pour Lorenzo one too.
"Here,You need a drink" I say, giving him a glass.
"Thanks.Where's Cole by the way?" Lorenzo asks.
"He's on his way right now. He said he has more information"
We waited and we discussed what to do when Cole decided to come in.
"So have you told him yet?" Cole asks me.
I nod.
"Okay. Good,So I found out that these people are Lions,Well not the guy. He's just been hanging out with them for about 5 or 6 months" he explained.
I feel angry and I drink more whiskey.
Cole takes my glass away and gives me a cold water bottle.
I roll my eyes and open the water bottle and take a drink.
"So my guess is they'll be there for the shipment. And that's when we'll ambush them"
" I call Dibs on torturing them" I say.
Lorenzo and Coke look at me.
"Jesus you changed." Lorenzo breathed.
"Esma you can't just call dibs on someone" Cole said rolling his eyes.
I just stare at him " I.Said.Dibs"
Cole stares at me with wide eyes and gulps " okayyy"
I smile. I always get what I want.
" You guys are weird," Lorenzo says.
I shoot him a look " You were a LOT worse than me when you were our age"
He was about to argue but then he knew we were right.
" Are you sure they'll be there for the shipment?'' Lorenzo asks Cole.
" About 99% sure"
" What about the 1%?"I ask.
" They'll be watching from afar. Not interfering with the shipments"
"So what's the whole plan?" I ask
" We'll have snipers watching and we'll also be watching. Knowing how the Lions think They'll be having up to 45 members there at the shipment.
But they don't know we'll have about 100 members there and we'll take some of their members and we'll offer them a chance to live by being a rat. They'll tell us information that we need
And we know Lucas Gold doesn't really go to shipments that much and so We have a breakthrough and an advantage."
"But what if he is there?" I ask
Lorenzo looks at me,"then you'll kill him"
I smile " sounds like a good plan"
" Is Adenzia coming?" Cole asks us.
" Probably not. She doesn't want to lose someone else she loves" I answered him.
Lorenzo nods "She'll be training with Alessandro the day of the ambush"
"Good"
We spend another hour talking about the ambush and then I go train with Cole and Marco.
Shortly after Adenzia comes too.
I throw a punch at her and she dodges it and throws a punch at me making me fall on the ground.
"Okay what's going on? You never let your garden down in a fight" Adenzia asks me while helping me up.
"Nothing" I say and throw a punch at her.
Of course she dodges it
Then throws a punch at me and I dodge it.
After losing to Adenzia we practiced shooting.
I missed a couple and Adenzia keeps asking me what's wrong.
To be honest...I don't know what is wrong with me,I just feel a pit on my stomach and I want to know what is going on with me.
All I know is I have to keep my head straight until the shipment. That's when I get my revenge.
Times ticking Lucas Gold and when the time is out I'll be the one to Kill you.
I swear on my life.