Chapter 8 ( Sorry)

CHAPTER 8

Zoey Memory's POV, 

I was left dumbfounded with what I heard. I wanted to curse my self for crossing the line. I should not have said that to her. Alam kung sumobra ako sa part na iyon kaya gusto kung sampalin ang sarili 'ko.

"Shaira what will I do? what should I do?" I said kanina pa ako hindi mapakali. I don't know but I just want to see her. I wan't to apologize. Hindi ako mapakali.

"I don't know Zoey bakit mo ba kasi 'yon sinabi" 

"I don't know okay! I was just angry because naka tunganga nanaman siya while I'm calling her name many times and I didn't like that!" Inis akung umupo sa couch dito sa office niya. 

"Then go apologies to her geez" 

"I don't do that" I rolled my eyes.

"Well kung gusto mong mawala yang guilt mo better get your ass up and go find her" 

Inis akung tumayo dahil totoo naman ang sinasabi niya. I need to say sorry or like give her a peace offering kaya naisipan kung bumili muna ng coffee before finding her. 

"Damn it!" Kanina pa ako pa ikot ikot dito pero ni anino niya ay hindi ko makita! Where the hell is she! Inis akung nag tungo sa likod nag babakasakaling makita siya doon at hindi nga ako nag kakamali.

There she is leaning against the tree with her eyes close. I can't help but smile for no reason. She's pretty I can't deny it, she has nice features and mind you, this is my first time complementing a woman.

"Fernandez" Her eyes automatically opened at nagulat pa ito ng makita ako. I sat on the grass beside her before handing her the coffee I bought.

Gosh, why am I even doing this?

"You can keep it" Suplada niyang sagot that made my eyes roll.

"Look I'm sorry Fernandez, I didn't mean what I said earlier I was just pissed with the attitude you're showing me. It's not my intention to hurt you in any way so I'm sorry if I included your parents but It's never my intention to insult you and your parents" Dire diretso kung sabi.

"Did someone ever tell you you're pretty?"

"W-what?" Is she indirectly saying I'm pretty? I do not want to assume but it made my heart melt for the first time.

"Are you deaf?" My eyebrows rose. She's so argh! "I'm asking you if someone ever said you're pretty"

"Everybody," I said proudly as I heard her tsked.

"Why are you here?" She said coldly, what's wrong with her?!