Chapter 5

Jamie's POV
It was 9am and my phone was ringing ,, it was Jc.. He asked to go to the mall togheter . I asked if Aura and Kian could come cause it's a little bit awkward with him alone 😁 .. Aura then asked to get breakfast and we could go swimming after that ... At breakfast we talked about yesterday and how fun it was . Aura told me that Kian and Aura talked about their lives and got to know each other ,, and that she kinda liked him . She also said that Jc talked with her when I was in the bathroom But She didn't want to say what they talked about . So then it started getting late and we had to go to the mall with Jc and Kian so we called a taxi When we got there we couldn't find them when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind ,, it was Jc.

Jc's POV
I grabbed her from behind and she laughed . Then she said : ' Is this Jc ?? '
I answered and flirted a little with her ,, we talked for a while Then we decided to go to a store ,, she said she would help me pick some shirts .. We found a couple i liked and i tried them on .. Jamie said they looked good so i bought them . I saw that Aura was helping Kian and that they were having fun . Kian then asked to get some froyo and we all agreed . when we got there we all got to know each other better .

Aura's POV
We got froyo and got to know each other better ,, it was so much fun cause we laughed and joked around the whole time . It was now 5pm and I was really tired , but we decided to go to the beach and just chill and picnick on the there .. First Jamie and Jc got in the water cause it was hot outside Kian and I didn't get in the water cause we just wanted to talk for a while . Then suddenly we see Jc picking Jamir up in the water and kissing her , Kian and I looked confused at each other and thrn started laughing .

Jamie's POV
I was in the water with Jc and it was so much fun , when suddenly I felt Jc grabbing my waist and picking me up . He looked at me and then I saw his face getting closer to mine . Then I felt his soft lips on mine . I immediately kissed him back then i felt that he was smiling and then he said : 'I wanted to do this for the last few hours .' Then we got out of the water and I was confused ..