special chapter three.

Renjun wakes up feeling sad. He turns to his side and he didn't see his boyfriend Donghyuck. He pouts and turns to his bedside table. There he sees his phone suddenly lights up. He picks it up and sees a text from Jeno's number.

Jeno Lee:

injun-ah! i miss you <333

jeno's phone doesn't have any password, just fingerprint haha. i shall delete our messages later.

Renjun smiles at the first message then chuckles at the second.

You:

i miss you too <333

He places his phone back on the bedside table and walks to his closet. He picks up some clothes before exiting his room. He goes to the kitchen to drink some water first but he sees Donghyuck's figure on the counter making hot chocolate.

The figure turns to him and waves at him. "Hi. Sorry, I got thirsty and I saw you have chocolate powder drink, so I make some for myself."

Renjun just nods and walks to the fridge to get a pitcher of water. He also grabs a glass from its container and pour some water in it.

Jeno exits the kitchen as Renjun finishes drinking. He puts the pitcher back in the fridge before leaving the kitchen as well.

"Jeno, did you already take a bath?" he asks the said male who's now sitting on the couch. Jeno just shakes his head. "Ah. You can take a bath later after I'm done. I can lend you some of Donghyuck's clothes later, I'm sure he won't mind."

"Okay, thanks." Jeno simply replies, nodding, and Renjun finally enters the bathroom.

~~~

Donghyuck is sitting on Jaemin's bed while Jaemin's on the floor, scrolling through his phone. The former is scrolling through Jeno's camera roll.

He sees some Jeno's selfies that he'd never seen, Jaemin's selfies that he'd never seen either, some photos of the couple together, and some videos, although he doesn't click on them.

He suddenly stops to a certain photo. It's a stolen photo of Donghyuck and Renjun kissing with the gas station as their background. He chuckles and calls Jaemin.

"Hey, Jaemin-ah!" Jaemin only hums as a response without giving him any glance. "I like this picture. Who took this?" He turns to phone to Jaemin so the latter can see the photo.

Jaemin looks at the phone and smiles at what he sees. "I did. You two are really cute together. Looking forward to your marriage someday." he then laughs.

Donghyuck blushes, turning the phone back to him. "I'm sending it to Renjun."

"Tell me his reaction." Jaemin says, smiling.

"Sure." Donghyuck quickly sends the picture to Renjun's message box without any caption. He then giggles to himself as he locks the screen. "Done. I'll wait for his reply. He's probably sleeping right now, or eating snacks while watching a movie or taking a bath. I don't know."

"I'm kinda anxious." Jaemin suddenly says. Donghyuck just hums. "What if Jeno's parents and mine found out about you and Jeno switching bodies? I mean, we don't really know why did this happen. But like, it's just a what if. What will happen next? What's going to be their reactions?"

Donghyuck furrows his eyebrows, "They won't find out if you don't speak about it. So, stay quiet."

"How did you and Renjun switch back?" Jaemin asks.