chapter 9

jisung kept on thinking about last night, everything replaying again and again. he finally got to do what he had always wanted to do since three months ago, kissing chenle. well, he did a little more than just kissing, but who was he to complain?

who knew a devil's lips could be so addicting and sweet. plump, soft lips, oh to taste it all again.

this morning, he woke up seeing chenle cooking up some breakfast and his lips were all ruined. it looked hot in jisung's eyes as he was the reason those lips were ruined.

currently, he was on the couch looking at the nightsky in seoul. he had always loved watching the buildings lighting up so bright, the cars passing by. sometimes if he was lucky, he would see the park nearby light up the colourful lights.

❝j-jisung, what do you want to eat for d-dinner?❞ chenle had finally come out of his room again after locking himself up in there. he was shy, awkward and blushing whenever he saw jisung.

jisung saw how the devil didn't want to make eye contact with him, he smirked, a little confidence getting to him. ❝what if i want to eat you for dinner?❞

chenle's face immediately went red, looking away from jisung to make sure he doesn't see the devil blushing furiously. suddenly, he felt two arms wrapped around him.

feeling jisung's hot breath on his neck, he heard the younger whisper. ❝shy, hm?❞

chenle immediately pushed away jisung, looking like a blushing mess. he badly wanted to punch the giggling human in front of him. why did he have a big impact on a devil?

❝i-i'll go make something f-for dinner.❞ the devil wanted to smack himself now because he kept on stuttering in his short sentence.

in a swift, he made jisung some food and ran back upstairs to lock himself in his room again. he had thought of going back up to his world, but then he has to face his currently unemployed best friend, liu yangyang. chenle was not in the mood to hear some teasing.

it has been a week after the hot makeout, jisung has gotten a bit desperate to kiss chenle again. he knew the devil would let him do anything, he knew. he just didn't know how to get the devil out of his room.

he ate before he went home from school just to skip lunch and hopefully talk with the devil. hopefully, more than just talking.

him and chenle sat on the couch, awkwardly looking at each other. the devil wouldn't make eye contact with the younger and the the younger desperately needed the devil to at least say something.

❝chenle.❞ jisung spoke, calling out the devil's name. the latter looked at the younger, except he didn't really made eye contact. ❝look at me, please?❞

chenle finally looked into jisung's eyes. ❝w-what is it?❞

❝c-can i kiss you?❞

chenle seemed taken aback at the sentence. suddenly, a kiss? out of nowhere? the devil seemed to be quiet, but slowly nodded. he, too, wanted to taste the younger's lips again.

somehow the kiss has gotten the devil shirtless.

the younger was sucking on the devil's nipples. hearing chenle's soft moans has made him want to do more than just sucking his nipples.

❝j-ji- ah~❞ chenle was enjoying the pleasure given by jisung's swirling tongue. his neck and collarbones were full of purple hickeys, jisung attacking there after sharing a long, passionate kiss.

the devil was sat on jisung's lap, moaning at the younger's ear's. everything sounded like music to jisung.

jisung connected their lips once again, this time the kiss full of lust and want. biting on chenle's lips, making the other moan when he shoved his tongue in the devil's mouth. exploring every part of him.

❝mmh❞ chenle's lips moved in sync with the human, his hands moving up towards the latter's hands, tugging on it.

he unconsciously started to move his hips on the younger's lap, grinding during the heated kiss.

the younger groaned at the erotic feeling the devil was giving him. hearing the deep voice, chenle felt turned on, he wanted the younger to destroy him at the moment although he knew he would regret it in the future.

❝why are you so addicting?❞ jisung asked before connecting their sweet, ruined lips again. oh that deep, hot voice made chenle weak on his knees.

❝jisung? what happened to your lips?❞ jaemin, someone who should be very experienced in this field, asked.

❝isn't is clear, he got himself a boyfriend.❞ jeno, jaemin's beloved, answered for jisung.

❝and you didn't tell me?!❞

❝you have to tell me who!❞ jaemin whined at his cousin. ❝i need to know who made your lips like that and judge if they act nice to you or not!❞

jeno was only shaking his head at his boyfriend.  ❝but most importantly.❞ but he will never not ask a question to the younger. ❝were you the top or the bottom?❞

jeno observed the younger's neck which had multiple purple lovebites, also known as hickeys. it was either jisung was the bottom or the bottom was really active.

jisung choked at the question as he remembered how he acted last night with chenle. they ended up on the bed, only half naked as they decided to stop before anything else happens.

jisung got what he wanted, which was kissing those luscious, sweet, tasty lips.

❝c'mon jisung, tell us!❞

❝you don't even know him! that's why i'm not telling it to you both!❞ jisung raised his voice, unconsciously. he realized and felt guilty. ❝i'll introduce him to both of you guys. and we're not even together.❞

❝so a one night stand?! are you serious right now?! i did not raise you like that.❞ jaemin huffed, acting all disappointed but deep inside, he wanted to know what big boy jisung did last night .

❝we didn't really do anything except make out.❞

yuh hope u enjoyed <3