chapter 8

may i change my writing style? ik it's in the middle of the book, but i can't stand writing with that writing style. i promise, in future books, there will be no change in writing styles! also it's chogiwanese's format!!

❝what do you want to eat tonight, ji?❞ chenle asked the male who was sitting on the couch, scrolling his life through tiktok.

❝yo⎯ anything would do.❞ jisung almost said a word that would lead to an extremely awkward situation. ❝anything you cook is nice.❞

chenle smiled at the small compliment given by the younger. ❝thank you, but i have run out of ideas on what to cook tonight.❞

❝i also don't know what to eat tonight.❞ the human answered. he was obviously thinking about what to eat when his eyes accidentally focused on chenle's pouting lips which was a habit of the devil whenever he was thinking.

was his lips always so tasty and kissab⎯ what is going on, park jisung?

❝or maybe do you want to eat out? but then again, i won't be visible and if i'm not visible i can't eat!❞ chenle whined and nested his head on the kitchen table.

why was the devil acting all adorable with jisung? ❝n⎯ nah, i'd rather have you cooking for me.❞

chenle sighed and picked himself up to the stove. ❝c'mon ji, you're tongue must want to taste something!❞

oh, it surely does want to taste something, only jisung does not want to confess to it. ❝something sweet, it wants something sweet.❞

thinking chenle, activated. what sweet thing would the younger want?

❝j⎯ jisung.❞ chenle was on the couch, wrists being pinned by a park jisung. ❝w⎯ what are you doing?❞

chenle felt the younger going to his collarbones and sucking it, making him moan softly. he felt jisung's breath on his neck, sending shivers down his spine. ❝j⎯ ji, what are you doing⎯ ❞

letting out more breathy moans, chenle tried to get out of jisung's grasp. the younger's grip was very strong that even a devil wasn't able to get out of his grip.

❝pretty.❞ jisung said with a deep voice after seeing the exposed collarbones full of purple marks made by yours truly.

chenle felt shivers running down his spine, hearing the deep voice that had dominated him. he saw the younger getting closer to his face, feeling hot.

jisung immediately connected their lips, making the devil widen his eyes. after a few seconds of shock, he slowly melted into the kiss. closing his eyes, their lips moved in sync.

jisung bit the devil's bottom lip, making him slightly gasp. jisung took this chance to insert his tongue into the devil's mouth. chenle let the younger do anything he wanted to do, immediately submitting to the younger.

jisung's grip on the devil's wrist loosened which gave chenle the opportunity of putting his hands on the younger's hair. he grasped jisung's hair, moaning whenever jisung's hands softly grazed at the freshly marked collarbones.

the younger nibbled on chenle's lower lip, making sure the devil's lip would look like as if it was devoured. he made sure to leave marks of himself on the devil's body.

after the intense make-out they had, jisung made sure to leave a peck on chenle's lips because he knew it hurt when he nibbled on the devil's lips. he carried the devil up to his room where he proceeded to cuddle with the devil.

chenle was beyond confused. how did such a dominant person suddenly change to a soft cuddly baby? also, he just made out with the person he should've served.

he just made out with park jisung?!

❝your lips looked like it experience something.❞ yangyang, a colleague of chenle said, pointing out the obvious.

❝i wish the pandemic exists here too so i have a reason to wear a mask!❞ chenle whined as he covered his abused lips.

❝who was the lucky guy? was it that cute guy you met at the application centre?❞ yangyang leaned in, suddenly whispering.

❝it's not a devil, actually.❞ chenle quietly said, not wanting to gather any attention from passerbys. ❝it's the person i'm currently tied to.❞

❝your summoner?! that park jisung guy?!❞ yangyang accidentally raised his voice, asking that question. he apologized to the passerbys that were startled by his sudden shout. ❝it's not illegal though, you know that, right?❞

❝of course i know! if i didn't, i wouldn't really submitted to jisung.❞ chenle lowered his voice on every word he said. he was shy because he accidentally admitted he was submissive.

yangyang had a smirk playing on his face, a teasing smirk. ❝ooh, imagine tonight when you get back home and he invites you to his room.❞

chenle blushed hard at his friend's statement. ❝we only ever cuddled in his room, that's it!❞

❝that's what they all say.❞ yangyang teased the pink haired devil with a giggle. chenle was dreading his return to home. he couldn't stand another minute with his annoying best friend that he loves dearly.

❝i wish you the best. especially your ass.❞ yangyang snickered at his own sentence after seeing chenle looking like a blushing mess.

❝yangyang ge! why are you like this!❞ the pink haired devil whined.

once again, i apologize for the sudden change of writing format/style. but it feels much more comfy writing like this. anyways, how did you like this chapter? hope you enjoyed <3