𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

『 Monday 12PM, UA High 』

After morning classes, Shinsou still stayed behind in his new class. It was his first day as a official student in the UA hero course and classroom 1A. Shinsou felt slightly relieved to have been excepted into the Hero course, all though. Throughout the while that Shinsou waited, he has been thinking. Talking to another, Neito Monoma. It was usually just him being bothered by Monoma.

Eventually, he let out a sigh as he wrote down the last sentence on his work. Most of Shinsou's new classmates already went on to the cafeteria. Standing up, he stretched his arms out. Shinsou walked towards the door with his usual tired expression. It seemed rather quiet, it made Shinsou feel more at ease with the whole day. Generally, switching classes and courses was a bit odd for Shinsou, especially with the fact that he had gotten very used to his old classmates back in general studies. Now, he has to get used to being in class 1A.

He reached his hand towards the door and opened it.

"Shinsouu-Kun!~" A too familiar voice playfully called out his name,
Neito Monoma. Shinsou didn't know what to feel and paused. "Monoma." Shinsou stared at the slightly shorter male in front of him. Monoma grinned. "Why are you even here?" Shinsou asked, keeping his eyes on Monoma. "Oh? That's a bit cold, now is it?" Monoma responded. "Well, I got bored and wanted to come talk to you, my dear class 1A friend." Monoma said, his grin growing slightly wider. Again, Shinsou stared at Monoma for another moment. Shinsou then scoffed and gently pushed pass Monoma, his face slightly getting heated up as he tried walking away.

"Eh-" Monoma ran up behind him, catching up. He walked behind Shinsou. "You're so cold, but it's nice that way" He spoke, keeping a playful voice. "What do you even want, Monoma?" Shinsou asked with a slightly annoyed voice. Monoma chuckled as he looked over to Shinsou.

"To be with you, of course" Monoma responded to Shinsou's question, smirking slightly.

Shinsou walked quietly as his face became very warm. Shinsou knew what Monoma meant by what he said, it was not what it sounded like, yet Shinsou still felt his heart beating and drops of sweat running down his face slowly. He rolled his eyes and turned his head away from Monoma. "Yeah, yeah.. right." Shinsou muttered out. "Well, you responded rather late" Monoma said with a laugh. Scoffing, Shinsou walked a bit faster. Monoma only huffed and walked faster to match his speed. "You know, I kinda wanted to ask you something as well" Monoma said, trying to match Shinsou's speed. "What is it." What Shinsou said didn't really sound like a question. "I wanted to ask you for a friendly sparring match, what do you say?" Monoma now asked.

Shinsou didn't say anything for awhile, Monoma did the same. "But, without quirks because I know you would beat me right away" Monoma chuckled. Shinsou sighed tiredly. "Fine.. meet me at the training field after school." Shinsou said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Monoma's expression immediately brightened up. "Good, I need to go to my classmates before Kendo thinks Im doing something dumb" Monoma said happily as he ran ahead, leaving Shinsou walking alone in the hallway. "Dumbass.." Shinsou muttered, referring to Monoma. He let out another sigh. 'Why must he be so stupid.. it makes me feel so stupid.' He thought.

Shinsou proceeded to walk down the hallways, his eyes glued to the floor as he made his way to the cafeteria.

『 Timeskip!』
『 After school, Training Field 』

Shinsou was making his way to the training field for his mini sparring match with Monoma. As expected, Monoma was already there, stretching. "Monoma." Shinsou called out to him. Monoma turned his head towards the other male with a grin. "Hey Shinsou-Kun" He greeted. Shinsou rolled his eyes. "Hand to hand combat you said?.." Shinsou asked, getting straight to the point. Monoma nodded. "Right, I'm assuming that you want to get started?" He said, keeping his grin. "Yes, let's get this over with" Shinsou said, walking closer to Monoma. The two both got into battle stance. "If you insist, Shinsou-Kun" Monoma said with a smile.

Shinsou went instantly for a punch, Monoma moved out of the way quickly. "Basic" He joked. Monoma raised his arm at Shinsou, also going for a punch. "Look who's basic now?" Shinsou said with a hint of annoyance, he blocked the punch, keeping his arms in front of his face. Shinsou moved his foot behind Monoma's leg then tripped him. "Ack!-"

Monoma grabbed Shinsou's wrist and pulled him down with him. "Shit-" Shinsou cursed. He handed next to Monoma.

As their mini sparring match went on.. the two used many different combat moves that they learnt. Monoma usually had the upper hand as hand to hand combat was his specialty. Yet, Shinsou didn't give up, he felt oddly determined to beat Monoma. "Woah! Look at you go, Shinsou-Kun~" Monoma said teasingly as he blocked one of Shinsou's punches. Shinsou didn't reply and continued. "You're getting pretty good, mind teaching me?" Monoma said, again teasing Shinsou. Shinsou kept going at Monoma without saying a word.

Shortly, As Monoma blocked another punch, He was able to trip and tackle Shinsou. The two were now on the ground, Monoma ended up not landing the right way and had his head laid on Shinsou's chest. Shinsou's face went red, but that didn't stop him. Monoma was about to get up before Shinsou quickly flipped him over, he had Monoma's hands pinned down on the top of his hand. Shinsou also used his legs to pin down Monoma's. Shinsou now had the upper hand as Monoma was under him and couldn't move as he was pinned down. The two stayed quiet for a moment, quietly staring at each other.

"Surrender Monoma." Shinsou said sternly, a light hue of pink blush can be seen across his cheeks. Monoma didn't say a word as he tried struggling. 'This doesn't feel.. I have Monoma pinned down under me.. just surrender already.' Shinsou thought. At this point, this didn't really so right.

By now, Monoma knew that he had no way out of this. "For a newbie, I'd say that you're getting pretty good" Monoma spoke, now looking up at Shinsou. "You actually have me pinned down.. I'm completely restrained." He added along. "Tsk.. I'll have to surrender" Monoma surrendered. With that, Shinsou got off of him. Dusting off his pants, Monoma stood up. "You did good, Monoma." Shinsou praised him. "It was hard defeating you." Hearing those words from Shinsou, Monoma felt stunned. "Of course I'm a hard opponent, I'm a student of the great class 1B" Monoma said, changing the mood quickly. Shinsou looked over to him, smirking.

"So the great Monoma got pinned down and surrendered to class 1A?.." Shinsou said, now teasing him. Monoma paused. "Hey! I wasn't going my hardest! I thought you were going to be weaker then that!" Monoma quickly defended himself. Shinsou chuckled lightly. "Right." He said, still chuckling. "Hey Shinsou, let's do this again sometime, I'm gonna beat you." Monoma said with a challenging grin. Shinsou looked back at him and nodded. "I'd like to see that.." He replied.

Shinsou started walking, Monoma followed shortly behind him. The two now went back to their dormitories.

           『 CHAPTER END 』