𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

『 Wednesday morning , UA High 』

It was once again another day at UA. Currently, Shinsou was trying not to fall asleep while he was doing his math work. Most of class 1A quietly chatted while doing their work. Luckily, Math was almost over and they would have a 15 minute break. Sunlight shined through the window as Shinsou looked away from the brightness. He grumbled as he turned his head to the side, trying to avoid the warm sunlight. "Alright! Math class is done, put you papers on the table and I'll be back to collect them." Ectoplasm said as he collected a couple items and went on out of the classroom.

"Ah, finally break! Math was killing me!" Kaminari said as he stretched out his arms. "I'm guessing it was because english fried your braincells already?" Jirou said with a slightly sarcastic tone. "Hey, english is one of the worst subjects!" Kaminari said. "Everything is the worst, glad to have a break!" Mina chimed in the conversation. Shinsou sat close to the always talkative ones, which he generally didn't like as he just wanted peace and quiet.

Shinsou rested his head down on his desk with a quiet groan, he tried ignoring the loudness of his class.

"You peasants speak very loud you know! My class can hear you from down the hall! How about you shut those loud mouths of yours?" A certain person yelled out while standing in the doorway of the classroom. Shinsou could agree with the loud part. Most of class 1A turned over towards the door. As expected, Neito Monoma stood in the doorway, laughing. Bakugou stood up from his desk while glaring at Monoma. "Shut up shithead!!" Bakugou yelled out towards Monoma.

"Well, look who we have here, the loudest and most annoying of all class 1A losers" Monoma said with a smug smirk. "And that's saying a lot, what are you gonna do now? Scream 'Die die die!'" Monoma said, mocking Bakugou. "Or perhaps turn to violent, unheroic actions to make me turn away?" Monoma added along. "Just shut your ass up! Smart mouth!" Bakugou yelled, Monoma only snickered. "So you're feeling peaceful today? Just telling me to shut up instead of going y-" Monoma got hit in the back of his head, falling down.

"Sorry again class 1A!" Kendo said as she caught Monoma before he fell to the floor. A couple of them let out sighs of relief. Kendo proceeded to drag Monoma back to their classroom. "Tch" Bakugou sat back down. "I hate him.." Some of the females said.

After awhile of everyone agreeing that Monoma was annoying, the conversations went back to normal. Shinsou generally didn't understand. Monoma was annoying, yet a different type of annoying. To Shinsou, he didn't mind Monoma, perhaps even more. "Hey Shinsou" Midoriya approached Shinsou's desk. Shinsou only turned his head up.

"Uhm, well I wanted to ask if you want to come eat lunch with me, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki and Asui?" Midoriya asked with a kind smile. Shinsou didn't know how to reply. "I'll consider it.." He mumbled. Midoriya nodded. "Mm! You're apart of our class now so.. we should try to get along!" Midoriya said. Shinsou nodded. "Right.." He said. "Right! If you want to sit with us then just come to our table or walk with us to the cafeteria" Midoriya said as he ran back over towards his friends.

Shinsou sat at his desk, Midoriya was generally a kind person yet he was unsure about sitting with him and his main friend group. They all seemed too friendly and Shinsou felt as if he would feel a bit out of place. Yet again, he felt like that with most of his new classmates. It was the odd burden of switching classes and courses that Shinsou didn't like. That went for most people that Shinsou talked with in class 1A. So he decided to keep quiet for now, after all, he was there to become a good hero and catch up to the other heroes in training and not to make friendships that won't last.

『 With Class 1B  』

Classroom 1B also were on break, they were currently chatting away as what they would usually be doing on their small breaks.

Monoma sat at this desk while chatting with Kendo and Tetsutetsu. Kendo gently leaned on the desk next to Monoma's. "Yeah, but I've noticed that you've been training a lot.. even after school, why is that Monoma?" Kendo asked. "Eh, just feeling like it" Monoma responded simply. "Plus who said becoming a good hero would require to take long breaks?" He added along with a smile. "Eh sure, just remember to not always get too caught up in your training" Kendo said

"She's right! How about you come out with us after school? We were planning to go to some cat cafe" Tetsutetsu said. Monoma looked at him before he laughed. "Pfftt- a cat cafe? I'm in" He responded. "Komori and Kuroiro are also coming, if they have time! They are definitely like to be around each other so I bet if one of them doesn't go, the other won't!" He said. "That's a bit blunt Tetsutetsu" Kendo said with a small laugh. Tetsutetsu thought about it. "Well, it's true! But Kuroiro is probably only coming because Monoma and I will be there" He giggled, teasing their classmate lightheartedly.

"Well, they seem to really like each other" Monoma said as he looked over to the two in the corner. Komori looked very excited as she seemed to be rambling on about topics while Kuroiro had a slightly flushed up face. "I'll be back" Monoma said as he stood up and began walking towards the door.

"Right! Don't be long Monoma!" Kendo said, she then proceeded her conversation with Tetsutetsu.

Monoma walked down the hallways with a slightly bored expression, he often looked at Komori and Kuroiro, wondering if he would also developed a crush on someone one day. Most of his classmates seem to be taking a liking to someone, most of them. It made Monoma really think. He walked over to the stairs and saw a certain person at the bottom of the stairs.

Shinsou looked up at him. The two just stood there for a moment, staring at each other. Monoma grinned. "Never thought to bump into you, Shinsou-kun" Monoma spoke up finally. "What are you doing here?" Shinsou also spoke. "Got tired of third-wheeling my classmates" Monoma said jokingly, he chuckled. "Third wheeling.. eh, alright then" Shinsou said, he walked up the stairs, Monoma then got in front of him before he could get to the top. "What do you want now?" Shinsou asked Monoma.

"Well, just another small request!"
Monoma said with a smile. "I wanted to ask you to accompany me and my classmates to some cat cafe, I'm not in the mood to third wheel two soon-to-be couples" Monoma said. "A cat cafe?" Shinsou raised a brow. "I'm not opposed to going with you guys I guess, sure.." He spoke. Monoma's expression beamed. "Good, it's a date, I'll see you after school Shinsou-kun!" Monoma said as he proceeded to walk down the hallways, leaving Shinsou and heading back to class.

Shinsou waved at Monoma before realizing what he just said. "Date?-"

『 CHAPTER END 』