Uncertainty

Author's note:
Hey! .... i was honestly going to leave this as it is, but I felt a little motivated so here's some more <3

-----------------------------------------

Riddler's POV:

I couldn't help myself...

I just couldn't wait any longer, and now she was here infront me, helpless and...surprisingly eager for my gloved hands to touch her bare soft body. God was she beautiful..it felt like a reward after all those years of patience...but i knew that this was a wrong first step to make. At that moment when were inches apart, my patience just ran out. When i left Y/N in the room again after we both finished, i had to act quick...i didnt want her as just a plaything id go fuck every now and then...., i wanted her as my own. My plans were still the big priority, but she just might be that one and only person who will learn to understand me....she must.

----------------------------------------------

Your POV:

After that whole intense session with The Riddler, he left you locked in the office room with a thin blanket alone. You didnt know where he went but it was very bold of him to just leave you here untied, you were free to roam the cold room. Thinking back about him being so eager for your body, you've had your experience with men (or both genders) before, but never have you ever experienced something like that , his touch and kissing was so ruthless yet...delicate...making you want more, and the breathing was...strangely very arousing. You'd think that you'd be traumatized after such experience, but it left you with mixed feelings instead...its been way too long since you've been touched or experienced such great pleasure afterall.

You kept yourself wrapped in the blanket as you sat on the wheel chair, now questioningly starring at the papers that were scribbled on with various notes, most of them included Riddler's twisted thoughts and emotions, notes about his past and daily life. Your thoughts kept rushing through one by one as you searched through the papers, trying to....understand this whole mess that was in-front of you. There was nothing else useful for you to do really...until you stumbled upon a couple of polaroid pictures. It was mostly pictures of men, important men...one of them being the mayor he killed 2 days ago, then there was a picture of a person sitting at some kind of a bakery by themselve.....it was you.

"Are you done?.."

Your heart skipped a beat as you heard the Riddler speak again, he was back. You sharply turned around to look him up in his yet again masked face. He seemed to be holding a dark green oversized hoodie and a pair of black shorts.
"....how long have you been standing here.." The Riddler smiled through the mask, delighted by your cowardice.
"Sorry for leaving you here..." He said so casually while ignoring your question, his tone and behavior seemed to change. He handed you the clothes he brought for you and started making his way back to the door "Get yourself dressed, i don't want you to catch cold" you starred at him....further confused, stunned by this behavior....was he showing concern now?

"...why did you not kill me yet?...i thought that was your thing.." you mumbled, making the Riddler stop in his tracks

"Why would i? You're...No, Im not a monster, I only kill those who deserve it...but considering the corrupted state of humanity, there's alot of them" that asnwer didnt explain anything

"Well, im glad you decided to let me live at least...but you've had your fun...i promise i won't tell anybody about you or your plans if you let me go now..."And that was a lie, the unknown serial killer and villain mastermind was standing right in front you, if you could somehow let the police know u could potentially save Gotham from whatever disaster The Riddler had planned. The Riddler just turned around to put his soul-piercing gaze upon you
"Mmm you think im stupid?..thats not how this works Y/N..." he said in a low voice, he just starred as his breathing filled the silence, not saying anything further. It looked like he didn't know how to really reply to your request.
"And what's up with the mask? You have showed me your face, why hide it?" You felt yourself tense up when he started walking back to you.