The accident

Dave was happily walking around Bambi's corn field just to relax himself. It was a beautiful sunny day, the clouds were visible in the sky, and you could hear the wind blow by the corn.
It was a very peaceful type of silence.

A few minutes passed, and suddenly Dave heard a voice calling out to him from the echoes.
"DAVE, DAVE! COME LOOK AT ALL THIS CORN I COLLECTED!"

He imediately recognized that sudden loud voice and replied, "Okay, I'm coming, just a minute!"
Dave turned around and walked back towards the exit of the field. There, he met with Bambi holding a basket filled with bright yellow corn.

"Bambi, that looks delicious!" He said, as his stomach silently grumbled from hunger.
Although it was silent, Bambi heard this, and laughed a bit.
He was just as hungry as Dave too and then said, "LET'S EAT!"

Both males went inside Bambi's farmhouse, sat down on the kitchen seats, and began to happily take their own pieces of corn.
They took a bite at the same time and both mumbled an "mhmm" sound, as they savored the flavor of the delicious corn.

Once they finished eating, Dave waved Bambi goodbye and headed to his own nearby home. Once he went inside, he sighed and breathed in the fresh air of his home, as it brought him a slight bit of comfort. "Home sweet home...", He said to himself.

He then headed to his science lab room, and sat down. No matter how tired  he felt, Dave was always in the mood to test out all sorts of exciting experiments! Dave grabbed a cylinder and filled it with a certain liquid that would soon be the biggest mistake of his life. He mixed it with all other sorts of liquids until something very unexpected started happening.

From the tube, the liquid that was poured inside started to bubble up at a fast pace and soon enough created a greatly dangerous explosion.

Dave was now on the floor, breathing heavily. It was hard to tell if he was traumatized by what just had happened, or traumatized by the fact that he was bleeding like crazy, everywhere, on the floor.

"Bambi..."

Soon, he fainted and nothing was to be heard from him but the sound of slow breathing.
.
.
.