The question

Dave flushed red as he turned to look at Bambi. It took him a few seconds to process what he had just been told; that Bambi loved him? It wasn't like he was disappointed, but it was almost unbelievable.
He replied with a soft tone of voice, "I love you too, Bambi."

Now it was only both men staring into each others lightened up eyes, smiling. Bambi held Dave's hand again and leaned in for a kiss. Dave did the same, and both closed their eyes as they melted into each others warm lips.
They both felt warm chills.

This went on for about 30 seconds, and then they pulled out. Dave began to tear up a bit but for two reasons; one being the good emotion he felt and two, him thinking to himself how Bambi could love someone like him.
"After all, I am in a wheelchair, and I'm not all that interesting. How could I possibly be his type ?"

Although these thoughts were deep, Dave tried his best to ignore it, and appreciate what really mattered at that moment. It was meant to be a moment of love, romance, happiness, and joy, not sadness or gloom.

Bambi also began to tear up a bit, but only from the happiness he felt. He then took a deep breath, and awkwardly smiled at Dave, asking, "Hey, Dave. Will you be my boyfriend? I mean after all we-"

He was suddenly interupted by a tight hug, and the words, "Yes, yes, yes! Yes Bambi, I will!"

Bambi could only now feel Dave around him and his heart thumping like crazy, but of course, in a fantastic way. Bambi kept silent, and hugged back, with the same amount of tightness as Dave.
-
-
-
-