29. Clarity

"What's wrong?" Lisa walked to Roseanne's direction. Her lover seemed quiet eversince they entered the bedroom. Lisa left the opened luggage and came to sit beside Roseanne on the bed.

"The bedroom is big." Roseanne mumbled.

"I know that is not the main reason." Lisa chuckled a bit.

"What's inside your mind?" Lisa took the phone from Roseanne's hand and put it on the nightside.

"I am just a little worried about your mother. From our short encounter earlier, your father looks harmless and he does love you a lot but your mother is strict. I am just.. concerned." Roseanne said.

"She will like you, Rosie. Don't worry. Yes she looks scary with that sturdy expression she always wears but she has a soft heart. Just.. relax, okay? We've come this far. Look back in the past, we've surpassed even the roughest road of relationship. This will be the final trial, baby. If we can pass this, then nothing can prevent us from getting married. Alright?" Lisa hugged Roseanne sideway, kissing her blade shoulder on the progress.

"I guess you are right. Even if she turns out doesn't like me that much, I will try my hardest to change her mind. You will help me, right Lisa?"

"Of course, sweetheart. I will be with you in every step of the way. We can get trough this. Now, let's take a bath." Lisa stood up, pulling Roseanne to stand up after.

"Huh? Did you think what I thought you were thinking?" Roseanne furrowed her eyebrows.

"Depends. If you're thinking what I am thinking then we should have been inside the bathroom by now. Oh! Have I told you that I installed Jacuzzi inside the bathroom? It will be filled with bubble bath and we can even play later! It will be fun!” Lisa excitedly exclaimed, eyebrows wagging in teasing manner.

“Really? I just told you how worried I was with your parents and now you’re asking me to ‘do’ that?!” Roseanne barked.

“I know you are worried and that’s where I’m coming. I will help you to get relax and happy at the same time. The best part is, it’s free! And you don’t have to do anything! I will do all the job~” Lisa’s eyes glowed with hopes and surely desires.

“No! What if your parents hear it?!” Roseanne firmly rejected no matter how tempting Lisa’s offer was.

“They won’t! Didn’t my mother just say that she has installed TV in every bathroom?” Lisa smirked.

“Oh no you don’t, Lisa.” Roseanne shook her head.

“Are you sure? We still have plenty of time until dinner. I bet I can make you satisfied in less tan 15 minutes. I will even be the one to fill the Jacuzzi with warm water, setting the bubble bath, and such. You will absolutely do nothing.” Lisa shrugged. She then started to unbutton her shirt, letting it fall from her shoulder to the floor. Once she had done with her top, she then unzipped her pants and removed it from her waist slowly.

“I am gonna have a long bath. Feel free to join me if you want.” Lisa added. She reached her hand backward to unclasp her bra. She walked toward the bathroom, didn’t forget to yank the last piece of cloth from her body before entering it. She deliberately let the door opened. Soon enough, the sound of flowing water be heard.

“Fuck you Lalisa Manoban!” Roseanne threw the caution in the air and briskly travelled to the bathroom, slamming the door closed.

-

“Am I looking presentable?” Roseanne asked. She sat in front of the reflection, putting on some makeup.

“You look beautiful and perfect.” Lisa smiled, standing behind Roseanne.