Temper Tantrums(L:Tommy Cg:Wilbur):)

Little!Tommy

Cg!Wilbur

Wilburs Pov

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was trying to get Tommy down for a nap since he was about 2 but he refused to put on pull-up even though it was a rule that if you regressed younger than three then you had to wear a pull-up or diaper but today he was cranky and tired so he whined about it. "Tommy come on you have to put it on its time for a nap your cranky" I said calmly. Tommy then said"nooooooo! M Big boy!""Tommy use your inside voice". "NOOO!" He screamed I then picked him up and set him in the corner. "Since you you didn't listen to Bubba you have to stay in timeout for 3 minutes then your going to get your pull-up on and go to bed. Tommy then starts tearing up, i left to go get him his pjs out and get everything ready for him to get to bed. I walked back to see Tommy sitting in the corner sobbing. A few seconds later the timer went off and Tommy came running to me and hugged me tightly."Bubba M, sorwy"He said quietly. "Its alright bud lets go get you changed into your Pjs" I said calmly "k Bubba" He waddled off towards his room. I walked into his room a few seconds later to see him standing there trying to put on his pjs but he didn't put on his pull-up. "Toms you got to put on your pull-up baby" "nooooo" He groaned.

Tommys Pov

I didnt want the pull-up but bubba wanted me to have it on i tried pretending i put it on by putting on my pjs fast but he noticed i ended up wearing it bubba said i looked super cute though which i liked. I then asked him for some milk and he happily went to the kitchen to get me some I toke this chance to take the pull-up off then sit back on the bed. When he came back he looked very confused he then asked"Toms did you take off your pull-up". I said no but he didnt believe me a picked me to feel i had no pull-up on. "Toms go put a pull-up on now" He said in a stern voice. So i got off my bed and went to go put a pull-up back on. He then gave me my bottle which made me regress further. After i was done with my bottle i grabbed my paci off my nightstand and plopped it in my mouth then laid down and closed my eyes

Wilbur Pov

I was so happy to finally get him to sleep. I left his room to got and clean up some of his toys when i felt a wet spot on the floor i instantly knew he had peed his pants so i went to his room and looked through his laundry and found a wet pair of pants.'So thats why he changed his pants earlier, now i get why he didnt want the pull-up he thought he was in trouble'. Ill talk to him when he wakes up but for now ill let him sleep for awhile.

Hi Guys hope you enjoyed this I really enjoyed making this for you.

anyway PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS!!!

I need Ideas!

Thats all Bye Guys^^