Pilties 🙄 (Vi x Fem!Reader) Part 2

Y/N's POV:

   'Thank God it's Friday!' I thought while heading to my locker on this bullshit morning. On my way there Andrew and Dom were behind me arguing about some video game.

"Okay- Y/n! Don't you agree with me?" Dom said, walking up beside me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Nah, she agrees with me" Andrew said with a smirk on his face and putting his hand on my other shoulder.

All I did was roll my eyes. Still walking towards my destination. Upon arriving I did see someone leaning against my locker... Strange. Considering hardly anyone likes us here at this shitty school. I could name a few people that do though.

Caitlyn. She doesn't really hang out with us during school but after, she does. We've known her for a good while now so... It's obviously not her at my locker.

Jayce. He's one of the teachers here. Definitely not him... He's a bit taller...

Viktor. Also one of the teachers here and my personal fav. He caught some kind of sickness recently so he's not here.

Mel. Once again, teacher. And another fav of mine. I saw her by the entrance so not her.

I stopped in front of the person and that's when I got a good look at them...

'Vi' I thought

"What're you doing Pinky?" I asked, putting a hand in my pocket quirked an eyebrow at her.

She looked up at me and smiled. Letting her foot dropped to the ground that she had up behind her on the bottom locker  while leaning against it.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine" she said, winking at me.

Dom and Andrew cleared their throats and interrupted us.

"Well... We're gonna go.... And get breakfast so... Have fun!" Dom said, grabbing Andrew by his arm and ran off with him to the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes and looked back in front of me. Vi was now closer which made me flinch a bit and step back, giving us space.

"How'd you know where my locker was?" I asked

"I saw you here before a few times" She says

"Tch, stalker" I grinned and nudged her a bit. She chuckled and leaned against my locker. Watching me put in my combo and take my books out for my classes and put them in my backpack.

"Nice clothes, Piltie!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around ready to deck the person but it was Mylo.

"Gross... Don't call me that" I say, frowning that he called me a Piltie.

"Well I mean, you are one" He shrugged

"Unfortunately" I say, shutting my locker and leaned against it.

Him and Vi laughed a little at that and Claggor then showed up behind Mylo. Eating a muffin that he had.

"Seems strange for someone like you to wear clothes like..." Before Vi could finish her sentence I interrupted.

"Like a Zaunite? Yeah, well... I don't like Piltover's wear. It's all too fancy for me and uncomfortable" I shiver a bit and made a disgusted face. She nodded a bit and got closer.

"Well it suits you" Mylo says, leaning against another locker right next to my other side. Obviously trying to be flirtatious. Key word... Trying.

"Yeah, it's more my style. And actually comfortable" I say, walking off to the cafeteria for food.