A Monster I've Become (CaitVi x Fem!Reader)

This story will be angst.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You're dying, Y/n..." A man spoke to a woman with concern. That man is non-other than Jayce Talis. A man who has looked after her since that dreadful night. That night where she lost almost everybody.

She sighed and dragged a hand through her hair with frustration. She turned around to look at him and see him holding a vile of that disgusting shit.

That disgusting shimmer she took.

"I don't know what you want me to do here, Jay." She shrugged her shoulder and turned back around to look out the window she was staring out of her before.

Looking at her two beautiful girlfriends.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N's POV:

"AAGH!" I cried out in pain as the dangerous purple liquid swam through my veins. I clutched my stomach and dropped to my knees. Clutching my teeth as well with my eyes shut tight.

"FUCK!" The pain I'm experiencing is unbearable. Excruciating even. And it won't stop.

"Don't fight it." A man's voice echoed around me it seems. A voice I recognize oh so familiar...

Silco

A king pin drug lord that took everything and almost everyone from me years ago. And now, he appears to be taking my life too.

My breathing was uneven and it sounded like I was running laps. Every once in awhile pain will strike me through my body. Like being stabbed over and over again. "Join me. And together, we'll both be unstoppable." He then appears out of the shadows of Zaun and walks towards me as my body twitches and aches in pain on the ground. Tears started to fill the brim of my eyes as I winced and kept crying.

All I could think about was the pain. Nothing else.
.
.
.
.
.
"We need to run some tests and examine you." Jayce says to Y/n while she still had her back turned. She exhaled and still stared at Vi and Caitlyn. Talking to each other about God knows what.

Then, Vi notices her looking from above the penthouse, and smiles. She smiled back, a weak one, but a smile no less. Caitlyn notices and waves as well as she gives her one of her famous signature smiles. She couldn't help but feel happy at that moment.

"Fine" She says, "I'll be your goddamn guinea pig." She somewhat joked, but then again. They are running some "tests" on her. Like a guinea pig.

Jayce sighs and walks a bit closer to her. "It's not like that. You need help! And I'm willing to help you because you know I care about you. You're just a patient that needs special treatment. Not a guinea pig." He finishes and begans to walk the opposite direction and out the door.

"Viktor is going to help also. He's been doing some research on shimmer and he's also a victim of it. Like you. He can definitely help you." He then walks out and shuts the door behind him.

Y/n looks up at the night sky. Seeing the stars shining so bright, illuminating everything. She takes a deep breath and exhales, doing that for a few minutes. Trying to relax. But can't. She sees what shimmer has done to people down in the Lanes. What they go through. And now, she's a part of it. She's always told herself she would want nothing to do with it. Boy, was she wrong. She'd promise her lovers that she would never take that shit. Promises are meant to be broken, right? But she chose to do it. She chose her fate and now, she's fucked. She's never seen anyone recover from this other than Viktor, but he seems to be lucky. How can she be so sure she's lucky as well and lives? How can they know she'll make it through all this madness? I guess only time can tell.