The Dark Magician

Just to let you all know I'm giving more time so people can put more names down for the harem so you don't have to worry about me forgetting about it. Also, I'd like to mention that I changed the looks for the reader, you can be yourself the choice is yours and I'm not going to tell ya what to do, I just felt like from a narrative perspective of how I was taking the story the character design made sense for it, at least for me it did. But if I describe a feature of the reader that doesn't match with how you want your character to look just imagine it's whatever you want it to be.

The sound of an alarm blaring in a room can be heard. In said room we see a teenager laying in a king sized bed. The teen groans and opens his eyes looking at the alarm he flicks his left hand at the alarm, it oddly turned off. The boy buried his face into his pillow and groans even louder. Why? Well today is his first day back to school after Christmas Break.

The boy begrudgingly gets up and goes to his bathroom doing everything he needs to do and comes out with a towel around his waist. We can see the boys shoulder length black hair was still wet as he was putting on his clothes, along with a string necklace that had a shark tooth as the main part. After finishing with his clothing and accessories he goes back into the bathroom his earlier hair which was really wet was now dry. The boy then ties his hair into a low ponytail and looks into the mirror.

 The boy then ties his hair into a low ponytail and looks into the mirror

(What you're wearing minus the gloves. Also again, you don't have to look like this, the choice is yours on how you look and what you wear.)

Even though he tied his hair in the back, the front part of his hair would still hang pretty low on his face and there wasn't really a legitimate way to fix that. Looking closely at the boy we can see the obvious eyebags he has implying he didn't get much sleep. The boy just stares at his reflection looking at his own golden eyes. The boy let's out a sigh and walks out of the bathroom.

The teen grabs his phone, some headphones, and his backpack and makes his way out of his room which seems to be filled with very expensive things and looked very nice. When stepping out into the hall of the apartment complex, it would seem that the place was old and rundown, but somehow the boys room seemed to be in pristine condition.

Putting his headphones on he makes his way to the elevator listening to music and humming. Once in he presses the button to go to the main floor. Just before the door closes he sees an old lady coming towards the elevator before the door could close the teen stuck his foot out stopping the door from closing.

The old lady enter the elevator with what seem to be a basket filled with fruits.

Teen boys POV

Old lady: Why thank you Y/N.

Y/N: No problem Mrs. Peters.

I forced a smile as I wasn't really happy with the fact I had to wake up so early. Mrs Peters noticed this and decided to point it out.