Chapter 10: what is this, High school musical?

CHAPTER 10

I cringed my eyes as I felt the morning light hit my face, groaning, I moved to my side so now I was facing away from the light. I laid my head down onto my pillow by the side of my head and relaxed myself. I than began confused when I felt my pillow start breathing.

I lifted my head and saw it was Ryan, peacefully sleeping ‘Shirtless’. “Am I drooling” I thought to myself. I lay back down on his chest and stared at him. God! He was sexy while sleeping; his hair messed up in such a sexy way. Sexual thoughts began popping up in my head. “Letoya stop” Ryan groaned. I was confused by what he meant by ‘Stop’.

“I know I’m sexy but no need for sexual thoughts now” he said giving me a sleepy smirk. He gave me a peck on my lips and smiled. “Good morning love”. He finally opened his eyes lazily; those beautiful blue haze eyes looked at me.

“Good morning” I said back smiling. “Can you do me a favor Ryan?” I sweetly asked him.

“Yes” he asked. “Get the hell out my tent” I said with a big smile. He chuckled at what I had said. It felt comfortable and romantic being wrapped around in Ryan’s hands, but my mind ruined the moment when the despicable things he had done to me popped up painfully. I quickly checked if anyone was out yet and luckily they weren’t so I quickly ran out and sped deep in the forest stopping in front of beautiful waterfall.

I bent over and drank the water, it was refreshing. While I was bent over I looked at my reflection. I busted into tears after seeing myself, I resemble as my mother and father. I don’t know how long I had been distracted at what I saw in my reflection but I was later frightened by footsteps walking from behind me. I knew it was Ryan but I didn’t want him to see me like this, crying, being so weak. As dumb as I knew I was, I immediately dived into the water hoping to hide my emotions from Ryan.

Ryan Immediately entered too, making sure if I was alright. He swam over to me, looking at me with confusion, concern, and what seemed like ‘Love’. Could it be true that ‘Ryan’ was actually in love with me, that he had feelings for me? I shook my head at the thought of it, it couldn’t be true.

I took Ryan’s hand and held it, wanting him to feel the shock of love, the feelings going through me. I wanted him to know and I wanted him to let me know how he felt. Ryan held on to my hand and smiled. All his love transferred to my soul, my wolf, my ‘Heart’. Something mates can do, and now I know how he completely felt. I let go his hand and swam back up to the surface and Ryan right behind me.

“What are you doing to me, I love you now” he said leaning over and giving me kiss. The same words he said before I fell asleep last night. “You’re doing the same exact, and I think I like it” I told him. Tears streaming down my face, I was in love. Ryan rapidly wrapped his arms around me, comforting me. He held me bridal style out of the water and into the grass he sat with me on his lap.

 “We know I’m leaving later on today” he said in a sad tone.  “Come with me?” he asked. As much as I wanted to I just couldn’t because I had a pack now and I wasn’t ready for the gossip that would be coming upon me once I get back.

“I can’t I have responsibilities now, I don’t live on others no longer” I said dropping my head on his chest. “If you would’ve have just been there for me this wouldn’t had happened” I admitted it to him.

I felt him move around a bit, he was now uncomfortable at what I said, but I just wanted to know ‘Why?’

“I’m sorry” he finally said breaking the silence. “I should’ve long time ago stopped being the dumb piece of shit and open my eyes, but being caught up at being alpha really changed me. But seeing you leave and actually not coming back had me in a major meltdown. I honestly tried forgetting you by drinking and sleeping around with these girls but really I had enough and really had to see you, I than realized I needed you right by my side as my girl , my mate , my perfect Luna ,and wife. So I and your brother spent days and nights searching for you and seeing you now in my arms made me feel glad that we found you” he told me. Surprise I was at having to hear these words come out of Ryan’s mouth.