Chapter 12: Where are we going?

Chapter 12

I woke up miserable because the other side of my bed didn’t have Luke’s presence. I know I had told myself to reject him but my wolf is just begging me no, I feel as if he deserve a chance. “ I’m so stupid” I told myself every day ever since Luke left last week  without saying goodbye, but he did left me a note with a bouquet of roses. The note had read:

Dear le,

Soon I will come to visit you, and continue to show you the love and affection I have promised. Once you accept me I’ll make you mines.

Sincerely,

Your mate ;)

I smiled at the note and hidden it under my wooden floor. I walked to my bedrooms bathroom and started the shower. Soaping myself with dove, feeling relax until my soap dish smashed painfully on my toe. Holding in my scream I collapsed painfully onto the floor still grasping at my toe. “Why is this happening” I shouted out.

After taking my shower and trying not to put much pressure on my now swollen big toe, I decided to get dressed in a high-low turquoise colored dress. Last night I had gotten a text from Trey, He had invited me out to….well I don’t exactly know where, he wouldn’t tell me.

“Pooks” I called out waiting for Penelope to show up. “Yes mama” she said entering the room holding fatso danger in her hands. “Mama is going out with uncle trey for the day, so I want you to be on your best behavior and watch over angel” I instructed her.

“Fine but I want something” she said laying out a piece of paper. “Emily told me you were going out so I wrote this for you to get before coming home” she said giving me an innocent smile.

I read the note and laughed at what she had written. “You want a teacup piggy” I said scooping her up in my arms and swinging her around. “Yes please mommy, it’s going to be for me and you and I promise to take care of it” she pleaded giving me her world’s best known ‘puppy face’.

“So we’re going to have a cat, a dog, and piggies?” I asked her grabbing my laptop to look for one. We spent a couple minutes looking for the cutest one. “OH! Mommy that one is cute please can we get that one” She said pouting out her lips pointing at the mini piggy on the screen.

“Alright let me read it” I told her. Our babies are $850.00 and this does include the Shipping, Vet work. New crate, Blanket, Deworming, Needle teeth clipped, and piggy food. “That’s too much” I thought to myself, it’s just a little pig this is an outrage. I sighed and pulled out the address and info of the little pig Pooks pointed out.

 “Thank you mum” She said jumping up and down and out my room to tell Angela the special news.    “850 freaking dollars” I said to myself. It’s unbelievable how prices go up for silly animals. Don’t get me wrong these piggies are absolutely adorable but really that’s expensive.

After getting ready to go out with trey I was sent a text from his assistant Sandra. “Have your kids ready in 20 minutes, they’re coming with us”. 

“Are you freaking serious, last minute crap are my dislikes” I frantically texted before running out my room to get the girls ready, luckily they were showered. I quickly dressed them in a bright pink and gray matching chambray romper with gray flats to match. Thank god Emily didn’t feed them froot loops or I would be chasing them around the room for God knows how long.

Trey had finally come and we all entered one of his cars which were a 2008 jeep patriot. I spent half an hour asking trey where in the hell were we going but all he kept replying was ‘You’ll see’. Great instead of being happy I’m scared the hell out of my mind. 

 ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I know, I know this chapter was too damn short but I reassure you I will have the next chapter by tomorrow, I had church and god is more important so don't hate.  but enjoy this chapter and please vote and fan me thank you and have a nice day ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ