Master.🍋🍋🍋🍋

———
Time skip : Friday
———

🧍‍♀️Keira POV

I switched off the lights as Moon prepared to watch over the sleeping kids.

I can't believe how amazing it is to be able to relax with Sundrop on the sidelines while his brother takes over.

Of course, we still have to keep an eye on Moondrop for safety reasons.

Sun and I cuddled together ontop of the jungle gyms once all the kids had fallen asleep.

He used his finger to play with my hair as I basked in his warmth.

"How are you feeling Keira?"
He whispered quietly to me.

I nuzzled my face into his chest and closed my eyes, Sun giggled at my wordless response,
"You can have a nap against me if you'd like, I believe Moon is going to sing a lullaby soon."

What!?
Moon... singing?

I know he can play simple melodies from his voice box, but I've never actually heard him sing before...

Besides, he doesn't exactly have the voice for it. His voice normally is cold and demon-like...

I peeked an eye at Moon.
He did one more lap around the kids before hopping up to his stage.

"Is... is he not going to sing or...?"
I asked confused and a little impatient.

"He will. From what I remember when we shared a body, he always needed a moment to compose himself for some strange reason, almost like singing is difficult for him.

If singing is difficult, then why would he do it?

"He sings because it's actually one of his favourite things... besides, well... you know... sex."
Sun answered like he read my mind.

When Moon returned a minute later, he never even glanced at us.

Acting like we weren't watching him, he started to play a small melody from his chest while hovering around the circle of sleeping bags.

It was cute to be honest, hearing him hum to the children.

He was not facing our way when he started to sing lyrics;
"I hide my light... inside a cloak of night~
Beneath the red scarf and a chapeau~"

My jaw dropped at the sound of his voice.

I glanced up at Sun and he smiled softly back down to me,
"I know this song, it's from a children's movie... it's a really good song."

"The pearl of my heart... locked within a shell~
I'm too afraid to let it go... to let it show~

His voice did something to me, it made me feel lighter, and super calm.

He sounded like a fucking angel as he sang.
It was spiritual... like his soul shone through the sound waves that reached my ear.

That may sound cheesy, but I was not exaggerating.

I completely spaced out to his soothing voice.