A memorable night hunt

(Surrounded by tall trees and dense fog, voices of people..)

Lan Jingyi : "If not for our great and talented young mistress Jin, we would not have had the pleasure of being stuck in this dense fog with no idea of where we are. "

Jin Ling : "Who are you calling young mistress ? And if I suggested, why did you follow my suggestion? "

Lan Jingyi : "Why don't you call your stupid dog to lead us out of here now? Ugh ...Our lil apple is many times better than your fat dog."

Jin Ling : "How can you call fairy as fat, where can you find a robust dog like her? And there is not way comparing my fairy to your dumb street donkey."

Lan Jingyi : "How dare you.. "

Lan Shizui : "Enough you both, we are lost in this fog and secondly we are separated from the other disciples, we must try to get help."

Jin Ling : (pointing at Jingyi) "He started. "

Lan Jingyi : "It's your fault."

Lan Shizui : "Stop now I'll send an emergency signal, hope that Hanguang zun and senior Wei will see it."
{someone : Where is this story going?
Author : My dear have patience.}

Earlier at Cloud Recesses,
Wei Wuxian : "Lan Zhan, since A-xue is also here shall we take them both out for lunch ?"

Lan Wangji : "Hmm"

Jiang Xue Ying had visited Cloud Recesses to meet her grand uncle, uncles and cousins. So Wei Ying and Lan Zhan decide to take Lijie and Xue Ying to a famous traven in Gusu. Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng had gone to attend a meeting held by clan leaders to discuss some topics.

After Wangji and Wuxian left with kids.... Lan Qiren called Lan Shizui and Lan Jingyi. There was a ghost haunting case reported in Dafan Mountains, since Xichen, Wangji and Wuxian were not present, he asked them to check it out.

In a traven,

Xue ying : "Uncle Wei I'll take care of Lijie don't worry we'll be back in a few."

Lan Wangji : "Okay, but don't go too far."

Wei Wuxian : (worried) "And be careful both of you. Do not entertain any strangers."

Lijie : "Yes, mama, baba."
Xue ying : "Rest assured."

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were having a good chat. Wei Wuxian was laughing and teasing Wangji, while Wangji was silently enjoying Wei ying's presence. They were happy with how things were right now..

(Xue ying  and Lijie went out of the traven to look around the market..
They saw many vendors selling different things, foods, clothes, vessels, ornaments, the place was noisy and lively...
Suddenly Lijie stops looking upwards)

Xue ying : "What happened little rabbit ?"[Xue ying lovingly calls Lijie as little rabbit.]
(follows Lijie's gaze..is shocked.)

Lijie : "This signal is sent by Shizui gege. We must tell this to baba and mama. Shijie (means elder sister) let's go and inform them. "

Xue ying : "Why to trouble Uncle Wei and Uncle Lan when we can handle it on our own."

Lijie : "But baba told not to go far."

After a while Xue ying convinced Lijie to leave a message for her baba and mama and then they followed the signal.

In Dafan Mountain,
Lan Jingyi : "Hanguang zun and senior Wei must have received the signal by now."

Jin Ling : "We cannot just keep standing doing nothing. "

Lan Shizui : (observing the ground) "The ground here seems a little moist, there must be a stream nearby. If we find it we will be able to get to the foot of the mountain by following the flow of water."