Picnic

Its Spring Season,
  The grounds of Gusu were dressed as beautiful as the Emperor's bride.
  The sun was smiling brightly, playing hide and seek in the clouds.
The grounds had changed their blanket from snowy white to lush green.
  Colourful and fragrant flowers made the place fresh and lovely.
Birds were chirping and hovering above the flowers. Kids were playing, some had indulged themselves into creativity, making colourful flower rings, crowns and necklaces.
  Some people took this chance to show their brush skills, trying to capture the masterpiece of nature into their own paintings.
Pleasing fragrance was in the air and so was pollen...

In Cloud Recesses,

Aaa....choooo..
Aaa....chooo.....

Lan Shizui : (holding a napkin) "Are you okay ?"

Lan Jingyi : (has been sneezing for a while now, nose red and eyes watery due to continuous sneezing)  "Aahh this sneezing, I want to block my nose, I'm tired of s.s.snn..eez..ingg.. Aaa.... choo... (๑-﹏-๑)

Lan Shizui : "Don't worry, you'll be fine after having medicine. Just wait for the doctor. "

Both are in the clinic waiting for the doctor.
Doctor arrives and examines Jingyi, tells them that Jingyi is allergic to the pollen and gives some medicines asking him to avoid going out.

Later in the afternoon, Jingyi sitting in the library, is upset. Jingyi in library is something really unbelievable. But he always goes there when he said sad and wants to be alone.

Lan Lijie and Shizui walk inside the library and see Jingyi sitting in front of an open book, eyes on the page but mind dreaming. Also looking upset.

Lan Lijie : (to Shizui) "Gege what's wrong with Jingyi gege, why is he upset? "

Lan Shizui : "He is allergic to pollen and doctor had advised him to stay indoors, so he was not able to go to the picnic with others. "

Lan Lijie : (feeling sad for Jingyi)  "Picnic in this atmosphere is really great, its sad that he missed it. Gege we should so something to cheer up Jingyi gege. "

Suddenly her face lits up, shares the idea with Shizui.
In the evening,

Lan Lijie : "Jingyi gege, gege come out quickly." (is standing outside Jingyi's room)
Hearing Lijie's voice, Jingyi comes out.
As soon as he steps out he's taken aback by the scene outside. There are many trees and small plants decorated outside in the garden, which is exactly at the entrance of his room. All of them were made of paper but looked real and beautiful.
Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were sitting near the table full with Jingyi's favorite foods. Shizui waves and asks him to join.
Jingyi tears up with happiness and joins them for their small picnic.
The family enjoys their picnic, laughing and chatting.

Earlier,
Lijie had convinced her baba and mama to allow her to artificially decorate the place outside Jingyi's room, to give it a feel of pollen free spring.
And of course how could her parents deny, after all Jingyi was like their son to them.
She had requested her mama and Shizui gege to make Jingyi's favorite dishes and had herself helped her baba to secretly decorate the place outside Jingyi's room.

{someone : I wish I had someone like Lijie to care for me. ︶︿︶

Author (¬_¬) : In your dreams, cause for that you need to get out of your phone.. which is really difficult for you ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Someone -_-# : True  ┐(´д`)┌  but.. wait¯\(°_o)/¯  .. you.. (╥﹏╥) are right..
= ̄ω ̄=

Author : Aahh.. yaa..  Don't be sad, you've got me.. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Someone : Yes, you cruel author, thanks for making me realize it.. 😤

Author : ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ Kindness has no value now a days.. }