(17)

"I'm going" Sam said after a moment of silence. "I'm ending this"

"No your not! Don't you realise how much pain your sister is going to be in if you die? Alot!" Deena shouted

"Deena that's enough. It's her decision" I said

I started to cry softly. Sam walked over to me, put her hands on either side of my head and leaned her forehead onto mine.

When she let go, she walked over to the door about to open it.

"Wait Sam?"

"Yeah" she turned around to look at me.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch to you and ignoring you when you moved to sunnyvale."

"It's okay, I understand why you were" she smiled and Kate opened the door for her.

I started to cry more. Simon moved to hug me but deena beat him to it.

"It's okay. Shh it's okay" she whispered in my ear as I cry harder.

Sam's pov

I walked out if the room feeling kind of guilty.

Before the door shut I heard Flora's crys and I knew it was because of me. I didn't want to hurt her like this, but it had to be done. I had to sacrifice myself so everyone else can live their lives.

I was breathing heavily, and looking down each hall that was near me, looking to see if any killers were around.

When I looked straight on I say the nightwing killer on his way down.

He was walking at first. Then went into a slow jog. Then in to a sprint.

Back with flora

Josh was sitting in the corner, thinking if there was anyway this could have a different ending.

Sam

He was getting closer and closer. The closer he got the more nervous I was.

This should have been easy, I was doing everyone a favour by getting rid of myself. But yet I feel... regret.

I'm leaving everything behind. My friends, education.... my sister.

Flora

Kate knelt next to josh.

"None of this is your fault" she said resuring him.

But that's not what he was focused on.

He was looking at the papers on the floor. He remembered seeing that someone had survived and is living in shadyside.

He picked up a paper on the night wing killer.

Sam

He's in front of me. He lifted his axe above his head and...

Someone pulled me back in the room.