Eleven.

Camila could barely recognize herself now. She had left her last class of the day earlier to be able to get to work a few minutes ahead of him. She had made up a lame excuse for her friends and hopped into her car and speed up toward the office. She needed to see Shawn, and she needed no one else in the studio with them.

She knew that Shawn came rather early there, usually before anyone to get changed into his work clothes and settle a few things for the daily appointments. She pulled up into her usual parking lot and saw her reflection in her rear-view mirror before getting out of the car and walking to the entrance of the studio.

Everything seemed quiet. However, she had seen Shawn's car parked outside and the door was already unlocked, clear signs that he was already in there. She looked down the short hallway, certifying that no one was there. Then, after taking a deep breath, she slowly pushed open the door of Shawn's studio. A smile crossed her face noticing him. He was already dressed in his clothes, and he had his back turned at her because he was getting some mouthwash ready near the small sink which was next to the patient seat. She found him sexy even when he was dressed like that, with that white bandana he used to make sure his hair didn't fall over his face while working. She, instead, was wearing a cute white shirt with a black cardigan, and a short black skirt, with some black heels that made her legs look longer.

"Mind if I come in?" she finally blurted out, leaning by the doorway.

Shawn quickly turned around, smirking. He crossed his arms over his chest as he scanned her from head to toe.

"You're welcome anytime." he grinned.

She slowly made her way into the studio as Shawn watched her, absent-mindedly licking his lower lip. He had some serious issue with moving his eyes away from her and those smooth legs of hers, however he managed to eventually focus on her eyes.

"You're early." he commented, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yes, I am. Is that a problem?" Camila asked, approaching him.

Shawn raised his eyebrows.

"Absolutely not." he replied then.

Camila grinned and leaned in, placing a firm kiss on his lips. Shawn finally untied his arms and stretched them toward her, circling her waist as he deepened the kiss. Their tongues met once again, creating their usual passionate battle. Camila pulled away after a minute, running her hands over his chest.

"I don't want to sound like a desperate cheesy teenager, but... I kinda missed you." she whispered, a few inches from his face.

Shawn smiled and moved a strand of her curly hair away from her face.

"Well, I missed you too. Does this make me a desperate cheesy teenager too?" he asked.

"Uhm... I don't think so." Camila smiled, before restarting to kiss him.

Shawn really didn't know what would have happened after that if they hadn't heard someone coming in. He immediately pulled away just in time to see Lea, one of his assistants, walking down the hallway.

"Good morning, doc. Morning, Camila." she smiled at them, stopping on the doorway.

"Lea, good morning." Shawn smiled widely.

"Morning." Camila added awkwardly.

Then, the woman walked past the hallway.

"Shit, that was close." Camila muttered then under her breath.

"She never arrives so early. Anyway, we'd better be more careful, probably." he shrugged, sighing.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have—"