Twenty.

Camila had spent the rest of her Sunday crying in her bed, while he spent the whole time calling her phone and knocking on her door, only to be rejected.

Melanie had gotten to Shawn's that morning and settled in his guestroom. Shawn hired a nurse to take care of her when he wasn't home.

He had just brought her something to eat in bed, and now was slipping into his coat.

"I gotta go to work. Lucy's downstairs, if you need anything." he muttered, smoothing the coat.

"Okay. When will you be back?" Melanie asked.

"Around eight... Maybe sooner, maybe later." he shrugged.

"Okay."

He was leaving the guestroom when she called his name.

"Shawn?"

He stopped at the door way and turned around.

"Thank you." she added, smiling gratefully at him.

He just nodded briefly before leaving the house.

•••••

Camila didn't want to go to work.

She didn't want to see Shawn, at all, but she had to see him because he was her boss. The only thing she was happy about was the fact that it would be the last week of work before the summer break. Just twenty-four hours earlier she thought she would spend that vacation with Shawn, and now she just wanted to be left alone for the whole summer.

Her mom was back from her weekend looking completely relaxed, and Camila envied her.

"Okay, I'm going to work." she sighed, heading towards the front door.

"Okay, honey. When are you going to bring your boyfriend home for dinner so I can meet him? You need to let me know so I can go grocery shopping."

Camila rubbed her hand over her forehead. She hated this.

"Now is really not the best time, mom. He has...other things to do."

"Sounds like a really busy guy." Sinu smiled.

"Yep." Camila muttered before leaving.

•••••

When Camila entered the studio, she walked towards her office, not stopping for a second to look around. She passed Shawn's door without even looking to see if it was closed or open. It was time to be professional, Shawn was only her boss now.

She was lucky the day was busy, since Shawn didn't have time to stop by her office to say hi, or at least try to say hi. However, when he managed to finally get a break, he didn't waste any second coming in without knocking, bringing her a cup of coffee.

"Hey." he said awkwardly.

Camila sighed, not even lifting her gaze, continuing to write down dates and hours for the next two days' appointments on his agenda.

"I... Uh... I brought you coffee." he continued, walking to her desk and placing the cup down.

Once again, she didn't reply, still keeping herself busy. Shawn sighed.

"Are you really gonna act like this around me from now on?" he asked then.

"Are you really gonna pretend that nothing happened?" she finally snapped, looking at him with a sparkle of anger in her eyes.

He sighed once again, taking a seat across her desk. Camila glared at him.

"Don't. If this has nothing to do with work, just don't." she told him with a serious tone.