Nineteen.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are?" Shawn whispered, rubbing the tip of his nose against hers.

Shawn and Camila found themselves under the sheets of her bed a few hours after her friends left. The five of them hit it off well, and Camila couldn't have been more happy.

She blushed and giggled before kissing him gently. Then, he buried his face into her neck and breathed in deeply before sighing happily.

"God, I love the smell of your skin..." he muttered, barely understandably because his face was drowned into the crook of her neck.

She smiled at his sweetness before finding a more comfortable position for her legs, snagging them in between his ones, still under the blankets.

"You know... We should take a trip together soon." he told her.

"Really?" she smiled.

"Really. Wherever you want. The choice is yours."

"Sounds...great."

He smiled again and moved a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You know, it sucks when you want to take a trip but you don't have anyone to go with. I love travelling. I've been planning a trip for months, but... I didn't want to go alone. I think that trips are something that if shared are so much better. It's like you live them more deeply. Anyways, I also had to work, so I just couldn't. But now... Well, I think that I'm closing the studio for the summer after next week. So we're both gonna be free and... We can just leave and take a break from everything for a while. Well, if you want to, of course." he continued.

Camila smiled widely at him once again.

"If I want to? God, I just wonder why we didn't meet sooner..." she whispered.

He sighed.

"Tell me about it... So do I." he muttered then, and it couldn't be more true.

"Can we stay together tomorrow too?" she asked then.

"Is that even a question?"

She smiled at his reply.

"How about we going on a ride with my boat tomorrow?" he asked.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Why not? Have you ever been on a boat?"

"No, but... It sounds so cool." she replied excitedly.

"Oh, it is. I'll teach you how to drive it."

She laughed at that.

"You seem to really like...exploring." she added then, moving her hand up and down his arm.

"I do." he smiled, stroking her hair.

"Can I...ask you something?"

He furrowed an eyebrow.

"I thought you knew you could ask me anything by now..." he commented, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, I know but... Well..I wondered where you and Melanie went on your honeymoon." she blurted out.

Shawn's expression changed and he sighed.

"Uh... We went to Hawaii." he replied shortly.

"How was it?"

Shawn pursed his lips, scratching his head awkwardly.

"Camila..." he murmured.

"No, I mean... How was Hawaii, not...the honeymoon itself."

He stayed silent for a few seconds before shrugging and then replying.

"It's a great place. Good people, wonderful beaches, amazing music... Everything's wonderful there."