Hypnotized

"Ok Taylor, show me this video your so crazy about!" Vera exclaimed in excitement to see this video her daughter created. "Well before you watch the video you must be calm so don't get up or stressed watching it."Taylor said with seriousness in her voice. "Ok I got it!" Vera said with glee, "Anyways I'll show you the video, but remember be calm and keep looking at it no matter what!" Taylor responded  "Yea, Yea got it just show me the video already!" Vera said, curious about this video her daughter had made for her. "Ok then here it is.." Taylor said scared but also excited. Taylor opened the laptop, which showed a brightly colored spiral moving up and down. "What is this?" Vera said confused but entranced by this beautiful spiral on the screen. "Shh mom, just relax and watch the pretty spiral." Taylor said calmly rubbing her moms pussy but her mom was to interested in the video to notice. Taylor gave her mom headphones so she could be relaxed even further, with no distractions. Taylor's mom heard words like, "relax", "become brainless", and also "look into the spiral," which made Vera sleepy and become a mindless toy. Taylor turned off the video and looked into her mom's sleepy eyes. "I am your master now, you are no longer my mom, you only care about me and my commands,got it?" Taylor lifted her moms chin while she said this, making her mom stare at her eyes while she spoke. "Yes..s master I love you and obey your every word spoken." Taylor's mom sedulity said which made Taylor feel horny. " Now my brainless bimbo, look into my eyes and tell me your deepest darkest secret.." Taylor said making sexy eye contact with her new mindless slave. " Master.. ever since my ex-husband divorced me.. I can't take my eyes of you, your so sexy and make me really horny.." Vera said in a super hot voice that made Taylor wanna fuck her so hard.