Sexy Time

Taylor put her mom on the bed and started getting really horny thinking about what they would do when her mom wakes up. Taylor couldn't take it anymore and  got up on the bed and she started to whisper into Vera's ear softly , "When I clap my hands you will wake up and dance on my lap." Taylor smiling from ear to ear when she said this. Taylor clapped her hands and Vera instantley woke up and started to crawl towards Taylors lap. Vera then sat on Taylor's lap and began to sway back and forth with no shirt on, Taylor couldn't take it and began to kiss Vera on the lips while rubbing her mom's tittys. Vera let out a soft moan and kissed back passionately, Taylor stopped kissing her lips suddenly and started to move to her neck and then down Vera's stomach, stopping at her where her pussy was. Vera got really horny by this and begged for Taylor to fuck her, "please master fuck me I'll be a good pet for you!" Vera begged and pleaded for her master. Taylor laughed and started to rub Taylor's Pussy harder and harder each time while Vera moaned with pleasure of getting her wish. "You like that Vera don't you?" Taylor said while making fun of her helpless pet, "Yes master please go further!" Vera said clinging on to the bed post as her Master went even harder this time. After Vera and Taylor Fucked they both fell asleep with cum all over eachother.