FXWF Exclusive: A Plan of Attack.

*We are seen in the Night Raid Base of Operation as everyone is getting prepared for their Guts N'Glroy matches in their own ways. Tatsumi & Akame work together to make dinner as they always do while Wave is hitting  a punching bag & Lubbock is...*

Tatsumi: Alright everyone, food is ready-....Lubbock.

Lubbock: Yes?

Tatsumi: ...What are you doing?

*It shows Lubbock sitting on the main room couch as he's playing some kind of game.*

Lubock: I'm exploiting game assests and the Wild update for Minecraft.

Tatsumi: I- You're-..Huh?

Akame: He's playing a game.

Lubbock: Precisely hot stuff.

*Akame stares at Lubbock which gives Lubock the notion.*

Lubbock: Ok, I'll shut up.

Tatsumi: We have stuff to prepare for, Guts N'Glory is right around the corner & I catch you playing games? What exactly happens if Esdeath catches you?

Lubbock: That's the neat part, I don't care like you do, golden boy.

*Tatsumi gives a massive amount of side eye to Lubbock.*

Tatsumi: I beg your pardon?

Lubbock: Hey, I ain't the one fucking the general.

Tatsumi: What is that suppose to me-

Wave: You're trying to argue with him?

*Wave chimes in as he gets done hitting his punching bag.*

Akame: Fancy to see you pitching in.

Wave: Eh, what can I say? I'm more of a talker nowadays.

Tatsumi: Glad you could pitch in at the most joyus time BUT none the less, as we know. Guts N'Glory is coming up and that is where we make sure that we rule over as you two deal with that Finn Mertens dude.

Lubbock: Who?

Tatsumi: I'm not arguing with you anymore.

Lubbock: No, I'm being serious.

Wave: Remember that kid whose dog we injured?

Lubbock: Oh Yeah!...No, no clue.

Akame: Don't even bother.

Tatsumi: Trust me, I know BUT I have a United States championship to win because by the end of all this, I could care less who a Izuku Midoriya is or a Death the Kid is because it'll be the United States of Tatsumi baby!

*The room goes silent accept for Akame who just claps with a hint of a grin.*

Tatsumi: Wh-what? Was it something I said?

Akame: Atleast you tried.

Lubbock: Never try to play on wqords ever again.

Tatsumi: Oh buzz off-

*THUD! The sound of the main door swinging open as Tatsumi halts all speech he had as in steps the General.*

General Esdeath: The confidence has swelled in you Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Confidence swelled? I beg your pardon general but-

General Esdeath: Don't interupt me, pretty boy.

*General Esdeath walks around the room with the same stoic look on her at all times.*

General Esdeath: As Tatsumi said, Guts N'Glory is upon all four of you & each of you have a mission. Akame, you have a pre-show match that you yourself requested I would assume?

Akame: Yes general, Weiss Schnee is quite the adversary but things have weaknesses. Everything has a weakness & Ms. Schnee will be no different.

General Esdeath: As expected, Wave. Lubbock-

*Esdeath looks at Lubbock as Tatsumi just groans in annoyance at Lubbock.*

Lubbock: Heyyy Gene'rah! How's it hanging?

General Esdeath: What's that?

*She says bending down to look at the TV.*

Lubbock: That's...that's the Warden from Minecraft..

General Esdeath: ..It's head would look great on my wall, anyways, you two have to deal with an insect BUT hopefully understanding you two then that won't be a problem.

*Lubbock rolls his eyes as Wave sticks a thumbs up.*

Wave: Easy pickings General.

Lubbock: Yeah, yeah, sure whatever.

*Esdeath rolls her eyes at Lubbock but keeps walking as she reaches Tatsumi.*

General Esdeath: Now Tatsumi, you have an opportunity to win the FXWF United States Championship.

Lubbock: "Oh jeez, thank you Lubbock for helping me win this opportunity! I couldn't have done it without you!"

Tatsumi: Can it!

General Esdeath: ..Be that as it may, you understand your mission so you better do it besides as we all are aware, Glimmer's flock are still waiting around.

*Everyone nods their head at Esdeath's comment.*

General Esdeath: But they are simply a means to an end themselves, failure isn't an option for anyone. Understood?

*Everyone except Lubbock repeats "Understood" as Lubbock just gives a thumbs up.*

General Esdeath: Good, I'll be in my room. Depending on who you are then don't bother me unless it's of high importance.

*Esdeath walks out as everyone looks around.*

Lubbock: See, told you so.

Tatsumi: Shut the hell up why don't you?