SWA Exclusive: Who said I was Done?

*Camera turns on, an SWA officially licensed camera turns on and we see Lincoln with his RCCW World title in hand but it's a changed Lincoln..not the one we have seen before, his hair grown out..a goatee and even a new jacket printed with his Prestige logos*

Lincoln Loud: Do you remember what I said last time? "How about I engulfed the entire Multiverse in flames" you thought I was stopping there? Oh no, no, no, no, no, no I never said I was down..you people think I abode by your rules but you all seem to forget who you think you are the boss of..me and I live by my own rules kind of like my own rules that SWA won't last a FUCKING DAY WITHOUT ME! Back at Survival of the Fittest, Crim had no one and I mean no one else to fill in the void so he called me so I did my job, even signed a new contract..only for an attempt to take it away from me to begin, because Crim felt that I wasn't necessary to keep around oh but when he fires all these people but FLASH SENTRY GETS TO STAY! The only reason that blue haired little bitch gets to stay is because he endorsed the "CLONs greatest Redemption Story" suck my dick! That's the inner bias of Crim Rocker coming to play but fuck that because who does he think he is? He has a God on his roster, someone who can carry SWA like he does RCCW and what does he do? Decides to throw it all away like the idiot he is, hell he was already am idiot for putting all his faith into Rick..I don't need to be in SWA, Crim wants me in SWA but now I'm forced to defend my career against Jeremiah Boom...you will know not to mess with me Boom and so God help me I will make sure you know for dam sure that you will never be like me, NO ONE WILL BE LIKE ME! EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE NAME LINCOLN LOUD AND STOP IN FEAR...Hey, Cameraman..who am I?

*The Cameraman is confused until Lincoln drops the title and grabs the camera man throwing him into the frame and holding him on the ground by placing his foot on his head*

Lincoln Loud: Why do I need to ask you? You already know who I am! I'm Lincoln FUCKING Loud, your God of Gods! You will remember my name, take this as the warning Boom, you & Crim..

*Lincoln gets his foot off the camera man, picks his title back up...but while the Camera man tries to get up..Lincoln knees him in the face, knocking him out. Loud shoves the camera to the floor and the screen cuts out*