RCCW 5-Way Dance Pre-Show Aftermath

*Flapjack is seen in the trainers room*

Dr.Mario (Leading FXWF/RCCW Doctor): Good news Flapjack! You were pretty banged up out there but no serious injuries were spotted. I pray that Rick does something about that Corvus guy, he is a hazard to the company.

Flapjack: Oh thanks Dr. Mario.

Dr. Mario: If I were you I would be thankful for Rolf being around, things would have got bad for you but I think he got the worse of the chaos, speaking of him here he comes now.

*The door busts open with Rolf who has yet to change out of his Wrestling gear comes in with a mix of excitement and anger in his voice*

Rolf: FLAPBOY! FLAPBOY! ROLF REQUEST YOUR ATTENTION!

Flapjack: Huh?! What is it??

Rolf: Rolf saw what you did out there and might I say I'm impressed you survived! Luckily, Rolf doesn't like bullies so Rolf wants to give you a chance.

Flapjack: What do you mean by that, Rolf?

Dr. Mario: Hey guys, this is yn and all but I'm a very busy man-

Rolf: Rolf wants to teach you the ways of the Son of a Shepherd! Rolf wants to take you under his wing and show you the path to stardom!

Flapjack: WAIT! REALLY!?

Dr. Mario: Is no one listening to me?

Rolf: YES INDEED FLAPBOY AND I KNOW THE PERFECT PLACE TO GO SO YOU HAVE A FRESH START!

Flapjack: Where would that be?

Rolf: Rolf was offered a contract to Fictional Xtreme Wrestling Federation and Rolf wants you to come along with me!

Flapjack: WOW! I can't believe it, me being taught under the great Son of a Shepherd!

Dr. Mario: WOULD YOU PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELS-

Rolf: LET US MAKE HASTE FLAPBOY! WE ARE BURNING DAYLIGHT!

Flapjack: SIR YES SIR!

*Both Rolf & Flapjack run out of the room screaming and heading towards..I assume and Horse & Buggy from the old times but I don't judge, Dr. Mario just sits there with a confused look on his face but just goes back to working*