𝟎𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 !

༺ ❛ 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐓 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR DAUGHTER, JUST LIKE SHE WOULD. ❞

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝙁𝙀𝘽𝙍𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿 , 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔 

THE WHEELS OF THE IMPALA had slowed in front of Bobby Singer's house. The slick black door opened, brown boots steeping out, and walking around to the other side of the car. 

Dean Winchester opened the passenger door, inside was Eliza West, holding their newborn daughter, Aria. 

The baby stirred in her arms while Eliza stepped out of the car, waiting for Dean to lead the way. 

Dean shut the door behind him, walking off to Bobby's house which awaited them. Eliza followed him, being extra careful with the child in her arms. 

Being a mother was new for her, in more aspects than one. When their daughter was born, Eliza had felt this protective feeling over Aria, almost like a natural instinct. She also had never held a baby before, Aria being the only one she's held thus far. 

Eliza looked up from the baby snuggled in her arms, now being stopped at the front porch of the house, Dean taking a quick glance at his sleeping child. 

They had waited for a few moments before the door opened softly, Bobby Singer's face was revealed from behind the door. 

Dean had informed Bobby of their situation, and the man was happy to lend a hand. He had cared for Dean for as long as he knew him, and this wasn't an exception. 

Bobby looked at Dean, then at Eliza, and then at the small baby that was held in her arms. Bobby's eyes softened, making out the features of his newly born granddaughter. 

His eyes instantly picked out Dean's features. The baby had Dean's nose and his lips. Bobby could tell that the other features had come from Eliza, seeing as he had just looked at the woman for the first time. 

He wondered if the baby would have any more of Dean's features. Maybe his eyes? 

Bobby looked at the baby for a few more moments, a gentle look on his face as he looked back to Dean with pride, putting a hand on his shoulder.