| Chapter 2 |

Cold air filled the unfamiliar room. Ian's eyes were blurry blur as he opened them. His head was dizzy and a tang of confusion came over him. Where am I? He asked himself. Though his eyes were not fully adjusted, he could tell that this was not his room. Maybe he slept over at a hookup? He tried his best to get used to the bright yellow light surrounding him, but he was too distracted by the ringing in his ears. He tried to move his hands. That's when he finally realized. His hands were tied!

Last night's memories rushed into his mind, finally remembering what the actual hell really happened.  He was drugged! He could still smell the medicine-like smell, it being the only thing he could sense.

He looked around the cold room, first aiming his eyes at a wall in front of him. Tools! There were so many of them, chainsaws, knives, daggers, drills, hammers, anything you could name. He almost felt jealous of the collection if it weren't for the current circumstances. What's going to happen to him now? He's going to survive, of course, no shit to that. But what will happen after he awakes from his "death"?

He tried to remember the kidnapper's name. What was it again... Straik? Storm? Strade... He finally remembered. Strade!  Of course! He had to be the stalker from that night, he knew that for sure. Why else would he get targeted at the bar? As much attention he attracts— and people — it was strange to meet someone so soon, especially because it was his first time at that bar. Usually, he had many hookups that he has met before talking to him.

He kept looking around the room, finding nothing too interesting apart from the wall. Except... blood? There were red stains, some new some old, smudged across the floor and the wall. As interesting as that was, he was getting bored. Is Strade just going to leave him here to rot or is he going to come in here?

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the rusty basement door opening, which seemed to be out of his sight.

"Took ya long nough'!" Ian whined out with a bored tone. He wasn't exactly frightened at the moment. There was no feeling that compared to what he felt when he was getting stalked that night.

He heard the figure rush down the creaking stairs, when finally, you saw his face. There it was, that unusual smirk again, though the last time they met could've been only hours ago, nostalgia overtook him. Why is that smile so god damn comforting? He wondered to himself, waiting for the man to speak.

"I see you're awake, pup. How'd ya sleep? I hope I haven't made your restrains too tight, " He said, with zero sympathy in his tone. Ian could tell that the brunette couldn't give two fucks about how he slept, he was merely asking to make conversation. Or maybe to anger him.

Ian rolled his eyes at the brunette, clicking his tongue in boredom.

"Let me get straight to the point, " The blonde's deep voice echoed through the thin walls.  "you were the man from that night, weren't you? You followed me to my place and somehow, figured out where I was going, eh?" Strade looked at him with a sense of surprise on his face, wondering how the boy managed to stay so calm but yet so curious. His face quickly shifted back to normal, staring the boy deep in his eyes,

"Us meeting at that bar was merely a coincidence, if that's whatcha wonderin', but yes, mein Welpe, that's me! "

Ian's bored expression turning into a smirk, his eyebrows rising. "HA! I knew it. I knew it the second i saw your eyes. " But if he really did suspect that before at the bar, he was merely too drunk to care. "You're an interesting fella, aren'tcha'?" He put his hand on Ian's cold cheek, rubbing it with his rough hands. "Most fellas that I get in here usually wonder where they are, so that's definitely a first!" His voice was filled with pure amusement, laughing along the way.