The First Day

It had been a week now since I met my new "stepdad". My mom was totally in love and was never around since she was always going on dates with him.

I'm in the kitchen and grab the milk from the refrigerator. I look around for the cereal and finally see it on the top shelf which was unreachable. I get on my tippy toes and reach as far as I can but I just can't reach it. Suddenly a man's arm reaches above my head and grabs the box.

I turn around and not even inches away was Jasper. "Here you go." He said handing me the box. "O-oh thanks!" I say quickly and grab the box from his hand. I duck under his arm that was cornering me in and dump the cereal into my bowl. "What are you doing here? And where's mom?" I ask not looking up at him. "She told me to watch you for a couple days." He said calmly. "A couple days?" I ask now looking up at him.

He had a unbuttoned white dress shirt on and I could see his toned abs right underneath. His hair was wet and he was leaning on the counter. "Yeah, she's doing some business." He said. I nod but can't take my eyes off of his body. My eyes explore all over before he clears his throat. Shit he noticed me staring.

"I wasn't looking, I promise." I blurt out. "Sure you were." He says with a smirk. I rush out of the room with my cereal. You can not be staring at your stepdad like that anymore Sky! I mumble under my breath to myself. I now have to deal with him for a couple days with just us in the house. great.

I look at the time on my phone and notice it's 10 pm. "Shit, I need to be at the party by 10:30 and I don't have a ride." I say to myself. I quickly get changed into a black short dress which would match the red one my friend was gonna wear and I looked around the house until I found Jasper.

He looked like he just got ready for a event. "Where are you going?" I ask him. "A party, and you?" He says his eyes exploring my body. "A party as well." I say. "Can I get a ride?" I ask. "Mhm my rides just outside." He says. I nod and go outside to find a Ferrari. He closes the front door behind me. "Nice car." I say with a smile. "Thanks, hop in." He says opening the passenger door for me.

"This is it." I say. "Really? This is the party I'm going to as well." I look over at him. "Wearing that? Thats a little too formal, don't you think?" You say honestly with a little laugh. He looks back down at his suit. He then takes it off. Your eyes widen as you see his chest. "I-I didn't know you had nothing under." He lets out a laugh and puts his clothes back on.

"Cmon let's walk in together" He says holding out his hand.