Your New Boss

It had been 7 months since my moms breakup with Jasper and it was finally time for me to pick a job. I just graduated from college and immediately started looking for work.

I was offered a job, it was for one of the richest oil companies run by one of richest men. Of course I knew nothing about it but I still agreed to do an interview.

I look through my closet searching for a formal yet cute dress. I find one that was just revealing enough yet just professional enough. I slip it on, grab my keys and walk out to my car.

Once I arrive I immediately knew I was gonna try my best to get this job. The building was huge, almost like a 4 story mansion. I hop out and quickly go in.

I'm greeted by a women who directs me to where the boss is. I walk up to door and just before I walk in, I adjust my outfit. Once I'm sure I look good I walk in.

My eyes widen in shock as I'm greeted by Jasper, naked with another women on top of him. I gasp and they both look up at me startled. Jaspers eyes widen as he recognizes me. The girl scurries into her clothes and bolts out of the office.

I keep my hand over my eyes. "You can open now." I hear Jasper say and slowly remove my hand. I sigh a breath of relief when I see his clothes on.

"What the hell are you doing here Sky?" He says looking directly at me. "I'm here for the job interview." I say and his eyes widen again. "Oh ok, sit down." He mutters and we both sit down.

As I'm sitting down I notice him looking me up and down. I clear my throat and his eyes shoot up. "Sorry." He stutters with his words. "It's been a long time." I say. "Yeah, sorry about the girl." He says with an apologetic smile.

"Is she your girlfriend?" I ask. "No, a coworker." He says. "You sleep with coworkers?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "That was a one time thing." He says almost bitterly. I quiet down.

"How's your mom?" He asks. "Fine." I say shortly. "Hm, and you?" I look up at him. "I'm good." I say. "I'm sorry I walked out after, you know, what happened in the car." He says avoiding eye contact.

"What really did happen in the car though?" I say finally getting to ask him what I always wanted to ask. He doesn't respond for a minute. "I guess in the moment we were both desiring each other." He says. "Maybe we were desiring each other for longer then just that." I say.

His eyes shoot up. "You know I desired you." He says, his voice now deeper then before. I hum and adjust my bra. His eyes now at my chest, "Maybe you still are?" I say smirking.

He gets up and I immediately freeze, I was just teasing. He grips my wrist pulling me up and the pinning me against the wall. He lifts one of my legs up against his waist. His eyes go from my eyes to lips before roughly smashing his lips against mine.

A moan escapes my lips. "Shh." He says against my lips. His hand makes its way down to my inner thigh before there's a knock on the door.

We both stop and he drops my leg. I quickly adjust my clothes, as does he. He opens the door to a man. The man's eyes roll down my body. "Your lucky you've got such a pretty girlfriend." He says laughing.

Jasper clears his throat. "She's not my girlfriend, rather I don't even know her." He says and a sting of pain shoots through your body. That hurt.