Demon's Present (Lemon)

Y/n: E-eve, please stop d-dragging me.

Evelynn took off Y/n's collar to change it to cuffs.

Evelynn: Oh no sweetie, you won't get away. I already said that I want you as my birthday present. So that means you are mine~ My property, my little kitten~

Y/n: But I-if girls will come. T-they w-will hear e-everything!

Evelynn: You are so cute when stutter. That makes me want to eat you up~ But don't you worry, rooms in the penthouse are soundproof.

Evelynn released Y/n but suddenly her tail-blades passed all around Y/n spinning and cutting a few times.

*slash* *slash* *wosh*

Everything except Y/n's boxers fell down on the floor as he blushed but in a second Evelynn pushed him to the wall pinning Y/n by wrists while her right leg was between poor boy's thighs holding him to her height.

Y/n: E-eve, p-please not t-there... Aaaahhhhh~

Evelynn: It's time to mark my property~

Eve started to kiss Y/n's neck biting and leaving purple marks on it. Then she just throw him on her bed.

Evelynn: I want all Riot Academy to see who you belong to!

She just continued kissing and leaving marks on her property's skin.

Timeskip 2 hours:

Ahri: Do you think Y/n is ok?

Akali: I think that they've already fallen asleep.

Kai'sa: Maybe we should peep a little.

Sera: It's just to be sure.

Girls opened door a little to see...

Evelynn: Are you ready to give yourself over to me? Or is there still some fight left in you?

Y/n: P-please, h-have mercy *whimpering*

Evelynn: Oh, you came again... Didn't I tell you to hold it in? Now be a good little kitten and listen this time.

Y/n: Not the... Aaaahhhhh~ Okay, I understood *moans* I'm all yours... P-please s-stop Aaaaahhh~

Evelynn: I'm all yours what?

Y/n: I b-belong t-to Aaaahhhh~ you, m-mistress.

Evelynn: Oh, another big load...

Y/n: P-please not thereeee *MOANS*

Seeing Y/n passing out from the countless orgasms, Evelynn snarls and slaps him across the face lightly. She stood up and took a vial with some liquid in there.

Evelynn: Drink that! It's an order from your master~

Y/n: B-b-but

Evelynn: Did I stutter, little pet?

Y/n: N-no... *drinks the liquid, swallowing the last remnants of his pride*

Evelynn: No what?

Y/n: No, m-mistress.

Evelynn: Good boy... my little pet. You're just the cutest little boytoy, cutest kitten, aren't you?

Y/n: W-what was in that vial?

Evelynn: Aphrodisiac. Don't you worry I have plenty of that, so we can spend all night breeding like bunnies! Let's continue our fun!

Y/n: Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! P-ple-ease, mistress, m-moooreeeeee
*completely broken*

Ahri: I think it was a bad idea to peep...

Kai'sa: Y-yeah, let's just leave them alone...