chapter 4: complicated explanations.

after the autobot's encounter with with glynda and team CFVY, they demanded an explanation. and after a full hour of explaining, they were entirely shocked of what they heard, they took it pretty well. but coco and velvet on the other hand...

 but coco and velvet on the other hand

coco: hold on a second, jaune. you're saying that you died, met an actuall god who claims to be GOD himself, he gave you a second chance by reincarnating you as a giant robot that's part of an alien race that can turn into vehicles and/or animals...

velvet: (paled up) you fought in a war that lasted for millions of years...

fox: but you and the ''autobots'' won the war and are here to save remnant after god gave you your memories back.

jaune: well, that's pretty much the long and short of it.

miko: but the autobots call him ''primus'', just to let you know.

as she said that, glynda and team CFVY placed their hands on their heads, trying to process the info given to them

yatsu; i think we're gonna throw up.

jaune; believe me big guy, i was almost there when my memories returned to me.

he said as he smiled at his friends and two of his girlfriends

jaune: so, anything happen after i ''died''?

fox: yes, everything went to hell after your death, your family went into a deep depression after they heard you died.

yatsu: phyrra tried giving them crocea mors back to your father, but he denied her offer because...

only to be cut off by jaune

jaune: family tradition, yeah, i know. anything else?

velvet: phyrra said that she's heading to haven academy to continue her training, along with ruby, ren, and nora.

jaune: (wide eyes) what about yang, blake, and weiss?

he asked in worry

glynda: blake headed home to menagerie.

coco: yang got her right arm cut off by some crazy bull faunus, and was broken when she learned that you died, same as us until now.

she said in hidden anger, but jaune knew who that bull faunus was, but kept quiet

velvet: and weiss...she was forced to go back home to atlas.

she said as jaune's eyes widened

jaune: i.....i think i need to pay yang a visit.

he said, making his autobots worry

bulkhead: are you sure that's a good idea, boss bot?

hound: yeah, won't that make her think that she's hallucinating or something like that? she's already been through so much.

jetfire: he's got a point there, optimus.

glynda & CFVY: Optimus?

jaune: the name i was reborn with, but originally it was orion pax.

he said as they nodded

jaune: and besides, everyone misses me and i miss them, dead or not, it doesn't matter the cost. bulkhead, you and the wreckers defend vale while the autotroopers are with you and are continuing rebuilding the remaining damages while i go see my girlfriends and family, understood?

bulkhead: understood, optimus.

wheeljack: and you know what we wreckers say: we don't call for backup...

wreckers: WE CALL FOR CLEAN UP!!!!!!!

They said with their weapons in the air and started cheering, making team CFVY smirk at the autobot commandos as the wreckers do what they're told

jaune turned into optimus and said

optimus: ratchet, open a groundbridge to the ark.

ratchet: (comms) why optimus?

optimus: i have two of my girlfriends, my former combat teacher, and some old friends with me.

ratchet: (comms) on it, optimus. opening a groundbridge portal now.

he said, making the remnant humans confused

velvet: uhh, what's a groundbridge?

glynda: and who's ratchet?

optimus: ratchet is an old friend of mine when i was reborn, he's also our medic. and as for the groundbridge....

as it opened up, it made the remnant humans startled as optimus said

optimus: this is it, now come.

he said as they entered the portal and the screen goes dark

end of chapter, hope you enjoyed it.