CHAPTER FOUR (part 2)

[A/N: We're gonna skip the whole Mitsuki thing]

Previously on chapter 4 (part 1): "Oh yeah? Do you see this? Do you see this? Naruto pointed to the headband on his forehead. "Open your eyes Shikamaru it's a regulation headband!"

Now on 'When I Met You'

Iruka then took his place in front of the classroom and began his speech. [A/N: I don't really remember it.... so I'm gonna wing it] "Good morning class! I am proud of those who graduated. It was nice teaching you and getting you ready to become a true ninja. You all made great progress and I hope to see you do great things in the future."

Naruto's POV

I tuned Iruka-sensei out for the rest of his speech it was really boring. I began thinking about Madara, his long, spikey black hair and his red battle amour he seems to wear all the time. The menacing glare with his coal colored eyes he would give to anyone sends shivers down my spine of fear and something else I couldn't understand. Kura soon brought me out of thought just in time to hear what team I'm on. "Kit it's time to listen in" 'Aright Kura' "Team 7 members are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha."

3rd POV

'Cha! Take that Ino pig, looks like me and Sasuke belong together' Aww Sasuke-kun I'm glad we're on the same together! Sakura says but Sasuke just ignores' her in response. Next Naruto can be seen on top of the desk leaning down toward Sasuke and glaring at him with Sasuke glaring back. "What's so good about him anyway?!" Then someone bumps into Naruto causing his and Sasuke's lips to touch. "I'm sor-" Everyone is silent at the image in front of them. After a while Sasuke's fan girls started shouting at Naruto. "Narutooooo!" Sakura shouts. "Get away from Sasuke-kun!"

Naruto and Sasuke immediately pull away and began to fake gag. After the whole situation teams started to leave one by one until team 7 was the only one left.

Hello my little ninjas'

I have been a very shitty author

I admit that, so I am trying to fix that and update more I can only hope that most of you stay with me for the ride

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Night

Sincerely,

Written_Creature

394 words