CHAPTER TWO

Naruto P.O.V.

'N-no I c-can't breath he h-has me Kura-nii sorry I can't stay with you' I thought. 'Kit you are NOT going to di- NO NO KIT!'

You want to know what happened right? Well then...

Flashback No Jutsu(I always wanted to do that)

I was asleep in my apartment and someone decided to break in. Somehow they knew I can heal from any wound so t-that THING r-raped me! Then he gathered his vile chakra and hit me in the middle of my seal so now I'm going to die. But those, cruel looked at me with lust I knew I was going to be raped again.

So this is how I die -You're not going to die- getting raped with a damaged seal that will kill me in five minutes.

Damn I'm so unlicky heh looks like Madara won't keep me like he wanted and Kura-nii will be all alone again. I wish I could stay with them bit it's too late now'  I thought.

Author's P.O.V.

It was at this timing a certain raven came. "You dare touch what belongs to me? How foolish yoy shall pay the price for this." Said Madara(who just came)

"Eh? Who the fuck are you? And why are you dressed like that?" Said the dumbass.

-Everything beyond this point is all me-

Naruto P.O.V.

Now you maybe wondering when did I meet Madara, wll it was the night I was kidnapped though he came to save me half way through the villagers beatings he still came. How about we do a flashback within a flashback yes?

-flashback within a flashback

I literally just got stabbed with a knife, I now have a two kunai in each leg, whip marks across my stomach and upper body. I had also noticed some jonin ninjas' so now I was getting chakra infused kicks and punches.

Then all of sudden they were all dead and I was scared Kura-nii was trying to calm me down but I could only think of what would happen next nxt thing I saw was a hand reaching out to me and I flinched bit instead of hitting me he helped me up, well more yanked me but whatever.

He took me somewhere not that I would know since I past out from the pain. But when I came to I was on a fluffy bed I was clear of all blood I was still confused on where I was then man who took me from those people came to mind I didn't see his face but he ws muscular and had very pale skin.

I walked to the hallway and saw a staircase obviously being curious person I am went down them and saw-

Aww a cliffhanger😞

Hello my little ninjas', how ya doing today? I'm fine. My bad if this was a short chapter to you but I'm still thinking of what will happen next hopefully I will see you in chapter three!

Sincerely,
Written_Creature
510 words